100% NBA Lock 3/21 - FREE -

I will put out another solo lock very soon.
I have been doing one to two games a day
& hitting at least one everyday since 2/22.
I am above 90% @ picking one game a day
and don't remember my last solo loss. The
pick will be out shortly and then I will cut
down my free picks to about one or two a
week. More information coming soon........

Comments

  1. I may have a nice upset pick tonight. Curious to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be surprised if it was the same, I think you like N.O. tonight

      Delete
    2. Well, PHX didnt come through. The reasoning I thought we could see upset:

      Suns 32 , Heat 24
      this is their 57th game.
      Suns going for 33rd win vs Miami all time
      Suns' Earl Watson would get 33rd win as PHX head coach.
      —
      Suns going for 23rd win of season
      Heat 37th loss.
      23 = 10th prime
      37th loss for Miami = 13th prime.
      Thirteen = 45
      Miami = 45

      Delete
    3. Keep note of that.
      No sweat it happens
      Don't let it effect you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Super Bowl LII (52) Discussion Thread - 2/4

πŸ’° PLAYS πŸ’Έ - Month of March (2018)