NBA Thread - Lakers/Hawks Breakdown - 2/26

Going back to what works.
3/1 I will be sticking with the 
Bread & Butter.
Experiments are over when it
comes to πŸ’° plays.

All games are double coded but yesterday I found the πŸ— to certain games.

Los Angeles Lakers 
@
Atlanta Hawks 

Breakdown:

Lakers franchise record is 3286-2224
L.A. can get franchise loss 2225 (225)
Budenholzer can get win (225)

Last series game was 1/7/18
(50) days ago
Since the Hawks been in Atlanta the all time series L.A. leads (86-49)
Hawks can get series win (50)

Walton B/D is 3/28/80 (328)
This is all time regular season game (328) between these two franchises 
L.A. Lakers as the Los Angeles Lakers  (NBA) franchise record is 2829-1842
Going for franchise win 2830 (283)
3/28 can be written 28/3 also (283)
Atlanta with a loss on the season at home will be 13-18 (1+1=[2][3][8]
Lakers won there last game vs the Kings Saturday 113-108 (13-18)
Hawks lose there (13-18) at home

Last series game played in Atlanta was on 11/2/16 (112)
L.A. wins there road record on the season will be 11-20 (112)

No Public Pick


Comments

  1. Good call Tomas on rockets
    Shot out to Sonny who called all the NBA games today including the game I thought was a lock and he had wizards and under I'm a man I rolled with the 76ers on most of my tickets but I did tell him I liked wizards but i went with my man Tomas who did tell me rockets was a GAME OF THE YEAR LOCK but I never could get a good number actually I loss on -8.5 but I got money back on roulette lol STAY CONFIDENT MAKE MONEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where can i see sonny blog? Im trying to learn decoding and try to give my input. wizards and the under was the only pick i missed tonight.Pelicans ML was hit!

      Delete
    2. Jimmy that pick wasn't on the blog, only my clients got that pick

      I also stopped posting my breakdowns, been getting weird texts/emails.

      sonnyLittle.simplesite.com

      sonnylittle7@gmail.com

      That's my email, we can discuss the training

      Delete
  2. Tomas add him to the private blog you gone enjoy his work

    jhwhitettu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~