NBA - π° - 3/19 πΈ-Back Guarantee Offer Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 19, 2018 Money Back Guarantee offer Pick & Breakdown (ML) Double Up πΈ E-Mail me for Details @ revalationz2012@gmail.com Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Frank LucasMarch 19, 2018 at 9:22 AMToMas need to use your platform for a second.Trying something new now to see the picks you have to download the Mighty Network app, and search under Common Sense.The app is free and I kind of switched up, not just posting picks, everybody can comment. But, I want to try this out. To see how it flows.Good luck everybody keep winningReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
ToMas need to use your platform for a second.
ReplyDeleteTrying something new now to see the picks you have to download the Mighty Network app, and search under Common Sense.
The app is free and I kind of switched up, not just posting picks, everybody can comment. But, I want to try this out. To see how it flows.
Good luck everybody keep winning