UFC 305 Main Event teaser...

 Israel Adesanya -vs- Dricus Du Plessis 


Israel Adesanya = (244) Reverse Ordinal 
Adesanya record is 24-3
Adesanya loss he becomes 24-4 (244)
Since Pope Francis birthday it will be 244 days to the fight on 8/17
-
Israel Adesanya = [134] English Ordinal 
Adesanya record in the UFC is 13-3
Adesanya loss he becomes 13-4 in the UFC [134]

This is just the surface of this decode...
Too early to make a pick. 


I have just been putting out main event after main event correctly 
I may want to chill out on the heavy decodes and keep them for my
people, they are getting upset so I will be putting out one or two codes
out free per pick.
Hollar at your people who watch UFC and want to make money 
I will be opening up discussion threads once I get more people jumping 
in. This is a free thread so I suggest spreading the word if you want these
Free picks to continue. I also appreciate any help you do for me by sharing 


Will make official pick mid August 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~

💰 PLAYS 💸 - Month of March (2018)