UFC in Vegas 96 - 8/24

I am going to do things a little bit different for the UFC on ESPN 62 card.
I am going to ask you to email me for my pick on this card if you are betting. 
If not  I will release this pick free on Saturday sometime before the fight. 
-
If you want to bet my top pick email me for it. 
~
Email me at...
-
revalationz2012@gmail.com
-
(I am not charging for this pick)

Again if your not betting then this pick will be out on Saturday.

-

This card is free on ESPN 

This card is in Las Vegas at the UFC Apex

This is the Co. Main Event on 8/24

~

Angela Overkill Hill -vs- Tabatha Baby Shark Ricci

Hill s record is 17-13 all time.
In the UFC Hill s record is 8-13

Ricci s record is 10-2 all time
In the UFC Ricci s record is 5-2

These fights are always double coded and here is an example:

Breakdown:

Hill s birthday is 1/12 (112)
Her nickname is Overkill 
Overkill = (112) Reverse Ordinal 
Ricci with a win becomes 11-2 (112)
-
Ricci with a win becomes 6-2 in the UFC [62]
This is UFC on ESPN 62

-

Angela Hill s record is 17-13
Here next win is (18)
ESPN = (18) FR
ESPN = (18) RFR

Ricci with a loss becomes 10-3 [103]
Angela Overkill Hill = [103] RFR
Main Event = [103] English Ordinal 
UFC on ESPN 62 = [103] FR
-
Ricci with a loss becomes 5-3 in the UFC 
Today 8/24 is Kobe Bryant day.
Kobe Bryant day = 53 FR


No Pick.



Good things for the next pay per view on 9/14 at the Sphere for UFC 306.



revalationz2012@gmail.com







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~

πŸ’° PLAYS πŸ’Έ - Month of March (2018)