πŸ’°Play Final 3 Games fot the NIT Tournament πŸ’ΈπŸ”₯ 3/27

I Broke down the Final (3) games to find the 2018 NIT Champion.

I have not been paying close attention to this tournament because of the BiG Dance but am confident I found who will be in the Finals and who will be declared Champion of the NIT this year.

This is the DEAL I will offer for the last (3) games for the NIT
Package for the remainder of the NIT Tournament will be All 3 games for a 20 spot.
E-mail me for the layout 
@
revalationz2012@gmail.com 

There are two games tommorrow 
Western Kentucky vs Utah
&
Penn State vs Mississippi State

I have both winners/breakdowns 
& with the package you will get the Champion with the Breakdown on the Finals 

Don't miss out on the Money πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Comments

  1. The NIT Finals is on 3/29
    I got this in the πŸ’°

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Penn state wearing grey for? The score was tied 2-2 ,till the 9 minute mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both game correct today
    & I know the winner.
    Same strategy for the Final (4)
    Everyone that came through told you all smiles.
    We made some money in NCAA basketball this year. πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money has been right on for at least covering with Nova/Philly as the the exception Tomas. 67% bet on WKent and 52% on Ms St. The 16 on in has been golden and same since it went down to 8 in NIT. Found a better source.

      Delete
    2. Lol I think I put out for free this matchup like last week under one of the blogs

      Utah vs Penn State

      No reason for this to be a seller when its clear as day who gond win the nit

      Delete
    3. 100% AGREED michigan vs nova 100% just my guess and i dont even watch the shit..... i dont even know how the bracket shit go

      Delete
    4. πŸ‘† I was talking about NCAA tournament I said NIT

      Delete
    5. yea i know i jus was rambling

      Delete
    6. I dont care who when I don't know shit bout college but I'm betting
      Michigan and nova

      Didn't you have Texas tech and duke Tomas

      Delete
    7. I don't need to know who gon when I know I like those 2 to go so if they do.... Then that day I have 2 picks help my arsenal... But no matter what I'm taking dawg if that help you

      Delete
    8. Michigan was 1 of my teams out 3
      Virginia
      Duke

      So I guess I would have 2 to with Michigan sense nova will be favorite anyway

      Delete
  4. Utah should win and at a min cover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~