Week 14 ~ MNF

E-mail me for details 
On the MNF game @
revalationz2012@gmail.com 

Comments

  1. Bottom line I'm observing. Nobody has a clue, nobody has this "code" down, every week, we all come up with the perfect "decode" and narrative for team A, meanwhile when team B wins, we move on and drive right down the same road 7 days later.

    Even sloppier, there's people charging for picks in the truth community because they are convinced they know "the code". Nobody in the world had Arizona upsetting Green Bay last week, I just read narrative after narrative for Green Bay. Sonny Little upset of the day Eagles over Cowboys, and he's convinced he's got Vegas beat. Zach just looks for foolish week after week now. His chat this week, every one of his members were posting REDSKINS lock of the week. Largest blowout in history, we'll move on and nobody will revist it, just make the same mistake next week. Wash, rinse, repeat.

    Nobody can have a perfect day of picking, because nobody truly can see through this matrix were in , & code the exact science needed to predict correctly.

    Just my observations, best of luck to everyone in their endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because your decode isn't working good enough to make you any money, don't group us all in that boat. Just say, me Dakota has no clue.

      News Flash: I had Arizona beating Green Bay

      Just like this week I also had Indy/Oakland/NY Jets/and Bears

      Missed on Atlanta and Philly as my other underdog calls

      I also added a new section to Patreon which is free so you can see my losses

      Sonny Little
      Common Sense
      "Why I loss"

      11-4 on NFL this week

      Was 12-4 last week

      Gematria doesn't work effectively because there's too many calculators.

      Dakota where was the post about Tennessee over Jax, I'm going to make post just for everyday on Patreon....

      Suns beat the Bucks and made them 14-6

      Packers wree 4-6-1

      Why would be a hard call

      Delete
    2. Yes Sonny bet more than me on that (ML)
      I took Arizona (ML) for $30 but still was a nice payout.
      Arizona over G.B. was a good play because we code different but all games are double coded and the Cardinals had some decent codes.
      One big code was with a G.B. loss they went (4-7-1)
      {471/741}
      Packers also remained at (741) franchise wins with the loss to go 4-7-1.

      Point being there where quite a few people to take Arizona over G.B.

      Delete
    3. It's double coded. Also the day games being played and numerology numbers for that day play big factor. Also what city games being played and stadium. The hidden number would be in date. Like for example 12/9 date. 12*9=108

      Delete
    4. I suck at these pick. I just check halftime score and go from there lol. Usually when team seems to have a lot of numbers they lose most of time. Also colts texans game was 17-7 at half. 17 is 7th prime. Colts win 7th game. Watson lost his 7th game. 27*7=119. Texans stAyed on 119 rs wins. I saw halftime score I said Colts are stopping streak I bet lol

      Delete
    5. Jedd that's definitely how you can do that

      "They" can't help but give up the outcomes you just have to pay attention

      Delete
    6. 17*7* don't know why I put 27*7 lmao

      Delete
  2. Today is the anniversary of something Steve Largent did..some record or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 hours ago · Steve Largent of the Seattle Seahawks becomes the first player in NFL history with 100 career touchdown receptions,  ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, well, no one mentioned Dick But us birthday yesterday either! That would have helped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or we could work together and give inputs on games. Seems like there's different patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~