Super Bowl 53 ~ Congratulations New England Patriots

Wow. Everyone but me and a few people didn't get payed. Everyone else did.
Congrats to all of you.

Now it comes down to me shutting down my blog. 
Plan was to open a Patron page soon anyway but I am debating on that now.

Something BIG will happen in the USA very soon and If you can't see that you deserve everything coming and then some. 

I plan on deleting this blog soon now that I can't decode on it.
For now anyone intrested in my free picks hit my email up 
@
revalationz2012@gmail.com 


Who decodes better than me ?
Who decodes as good as me ?
I will name the few people I think can decode games close to me...

1.) John B.
John is one of the best decoders I know.
Different than everyone and decodes sports all over the planet.

2.) Sonny Little 
Sonny and I been decoding with each other on and off for years.
Even though we had our differences Sonny will remain good for the simple fact he sells his picks and there not free.
Also different than everyone with his coding Sonny is good at what he does.

3.) Zach Hubbard 
Zach will always be one of the best decoders. Zach is the Best at decoding Finals in all sports. The reason Zach gets games wrong more than he'd like is because there are hundreds of people betting hundreds of dollars on the same team.

~ Another one good at decoding Finals is RFG. I haven't seen him do daily games though.

4.) Sports Titan
I haven't seen Sports Titan in a while but Titan had a nice system he used to decode and was very good at what he did. Get at me Sports Titan !

There are a few others that I am not sure what name they go by now a days but are also very good at the craft.

No One uses the same method of decoding as me. I use very little gematria and I use a certain method that I have never told a soul. I have been decoding for close to four years straight now and get better and better everyday.


The Super Bowl Rams/Patriots I couldn't of called off if I wanted to.
Already had the blog on the line.
Already was in to it with several people.
I really thought the Rams would win the Super Bowl until the day of the Super Bowl and then it was to late.
I figured I'd the Rams win it would of helped me Alot. It was stupid to lock down any game but I did and I lost point blank. I can't do nothing about that but take it like a man.

2019 I will let everyone know what my next step is very soon.
I feel I can not keep this blog for I bet the blog and I lost. I have to stop decoding sports on this blog.
I will have a plan in motion soon and will report back here with the 2019 agenda. Stay tuned.

To all my haters. You guys kept me going and I thank you guys just as much as my supporters for without your guys negative energy I may of stopped years ago.
I plan to break this coding wide open in sports decoding and I highly suggest you stick around for the final ride.

 Sorry to Everyone that lost money cause of me like I said hit my email up for NBA picks. He's hearing Up ~ πŸ”₯


To everyone that stood by me I want to say thank you. It sure the Fuck don't stop here. This just made me more determined to be the Best decoder around and to even go at these tickets harder than ever.

revalationz2012@gmail.com 




Comments

  1. 2/4/19 NBA picks

    1.) Pistons - 🌟
    2.) Kings

    3.) Bucks
    Bucks now lead Brooklyn as Brooklyn 16-7 (167)
    167 is the [39th] prime number [39]
    Bucks get win [39] tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you delete your blog, your haters win. decode but don't sell your picks. decode but don't do locks. decode because you can and not because you found another code only to wash, rinse, and repeat. you were better than that. hell, that was the reason i viewed this blog to begin with. stay the course and get back to what you were doing before. make picks and if anyone decides to bet on them, then that's on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't back out on my bet.
      I wasn't the haters that made the bet.
      I did.
      That's the thing.

      I'll come up with something.

      Delete
  3. When will you fucks realize Gemetria is shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How you been Tricky.
      Hit my email if you want the πŸ’°play tonight NBA

      Delete
    2. I can't believe Zach manipulated a bunch of ppl into this shit. He didn't fool me. At first. But now I realize it's all shit. Others know it too

      Delete
    3. These numbers don't mean anything. It's honestly a waste of time. I think some of u need help.

      Delete
    4. gematria doesnt work. its a hit or miss. if you get something wrong. wash rinse repeat. get something right for once and everyone flocks to suck your peepee.

      Delete
    5. Eli I don't rely on others for picks. Gematria is a debunked system used by conmen such as palm readers psychics etc

      Delete
    6. It's entertaining to go to zach and tonys channel. Can't believe how many times they are wrong lol.

      Delete
    7. Rams could of win if they played better. Goff struggled. He's still young. Rams defense played good. Brady didn't exactly play well. Gurley wasn't 200%. Either team could of won. Zach would of had numbers for rams if they won. You can do numbers for any team to win. Lol

      Delete
  4. What are you saying?
    Sports are not coded by numbers. The language they speak are built off numbers.
    I don't know about you but maybe up your decoding game.
    Gematria is used by like 90% of the decoders today so maybe use some simple common sence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me reiterate that. gematria isn't being used correctly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~