Major League Baseball ~ Decoded

MLB Cracked ~

I have been so on point in baseball this season and made people good money.
August will be the same.
Anyone who has got picks from me is welcome to email me for details on how to get my MLB breakdowns/winners ~
I am not taking New people .

Almost five years on daily decoding has finally paid off.
NFL is starting next month and I can't wait. Hope everyone is doing well and if not e-mail me for details as long as I got you stored in my email 
Nobody is decoding better than me right now. I am on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

NFL starts next month and I plan on keeping this win streak going right into my top sport ~ NFL 

revalationz2012@gmail.com 


I will put out free plays a couple times a week with quick breakdowns. I suggest to pay attention and I am not fucking around when I say baseball has been cracked. I am hitting at over 80% and I do not give out plays that are like- 150.
Most my plays are underdogs and/or even plays. It's rare I do a game higher than -125, very rare.  GO~AT


All my former people I highly suggest to get at me now.
Sorry again but I am not taking New people for MLB plays.
NFL is different com September, get at me.

revalationz2012@gmail.com 


ToMas ~

Comments

  1. yankees over dodgers world series. they play each other this weekend. from today to the first game of the world series is 60 days. yankees 40 world series appearances. dodgers 20 world series. if it isnt the yankees, its the astros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Dodgers go back to the World Series they win.

      Delete
    2. naaaaw dawg. they cant compete against AL teams.

      Delete
  2. i like houston astros over ny yankees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~