NBA 11/4

Philadelphia 76ers
@
Phoenix Suns

Breakdown:

Philadelphia is 5-0.
Philadelphia is 3-0 away.
Philadelphia is 2-0 verse the Western Conference.
Philadelphia loss becomes 2-1 verse the Western Conference (21)
Last series game was 2/1 2019 - (21)

Phoenix is 4-2.
Phoenix wins becomes 5-2 - (52)
76ers = (52) R.O.
Phoenix Suns = (52)  RFR
Brown (76ers coach) is on all time start 520 - (52)
Phoenix is 2-1 at home.
Suns win become 3-1 at home
76ers lose become 3-1 away.
This is the Sun's first non-conference game.
Suns win become 1-0 non-conference [10]
Suns = [10] FR
Suns win tie the decade series [10-10]
-
Suns win lead the decade series at home 
6-5 (65)
Philadelphia = (65) FR

Philadelphia playing in there 6th game
Six = (52)
Suns win become 5-2 ~ (52)

Suns next all time franchise home win is 1439
1439th prime number is 12007th prime number ~ [127]
Last series game 2/1/19 the Suns lost with [127] points
Philadelphia = [127] Francis Bacon
-
[127] is the 31st prime number.
Suns win become 3-1 at home ~ 31
76ers lose become 3-1 away ~ 31
31st prime number is [127]

76ers play the Utah Jazz next
Utah Jazz = (32) FR
76ers lose become 3-2 away on the year (32)
Then the 76ers play there third game in a row on the Road in Denver
Denver = (32) RFR
Denver Nuggets = 62 FR
76ers go 1-2 in the next 3 road games they will finish 6-2 after playing in Denver.

Suns play the Heat next
There second non conference game
Suns beat the Heat to become 2-0 vs the East 
Heat = 20 RFR

Brown (76ers coach) next loss is 315
{315/351/153}
Suns stadium is
Talking Stick Resort Arena = 351 R.O.
Talking Stick Resort Arena = 153 RFR

Talking Stick Resort = 231 E.O.
Williams (Suns coach) remains at 231 all time losses with a Suns win.
Williams remains at (223) regular season losses with a Suns win.
Over/Under opened at (223)
Philadelphia = (223) R.O.
-
Williams next all time win is 180 ~ (18)
Williams birthday is 10/8 ~ (18)
Date numerology of (18)
{1+1+4+2+0+1+9=(18)
(18)th prime number is 61
Philadelphia = 61 RFR
61 is the (18)th prime number ~ (18)



Pick: Pheonix Suns (+2 ) ****


Last play on the blog for a little while but money play are available via email

Comments

  1. BOY U A WHOLE BIYCH OUT HEREI AINT LETTING THIS SHIT GOON NO MORE.... NIGGA STOP STEALING FUKING PLAYS PUTTING UR SPIN ON IT YALL NIGGAS STRAIGHT FAKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. U KNO WHAT THE FUK IM TALKIN BOUT NUGGA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown I have a blog it's only for decoders.

      Myself,Cosby and Zee got something for the public coming

      ToMas you've been good lately....keep up the good work

      JS./Cash Out pull your skirt down and let ToMas ger his shine on

      Delete
    2. U sound like the ho u is.... This nigga picks been STRAIGHT copied... This nigga know it ... Every game he put out nigga been had thay shit out

      Delete
    3. I'm the hoe but I told you I was going to have ypur daughter suck my dick and you know where I am at pussy....

      I would have popped me but you're a bitch

      I'm still at the Westgate inthe horse betting area EVERYDAY

      Get off me and every decoder dick

      You're the Fuck You person on Zach blog....go watch a battle rap review or something my guy

      Delete
    4. Shut yo BROKE azz up nigga.. When u least expect big boi

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. I'm #5 right now in the SuperContest....your feeelings are really hurt about my pockets,lol...told you stop betting them -110 wont get you anywhere.

      Least expect it,lol
      Well whenever that is I'm in the same spot EVERYDAY

      I got one daughter that lives with me only me,lol

      Quit all the fake tough talk....you not about NONE of that

      Delete
  3. CANT BELIEVE YO BITCH AZZ NIGGA AINT NO FUKIN COINCIDENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I been doing this for 4 plus years
      I don't copy anybody bitch.
      I had this pick done way before anyone did.
      You want winners consistent then you'll have to pay.
      Or go join a patron page and try the unity routine.
      I did that my first 2.5 years don't work.
      Get the fuck outta here
      I AM the BEST

      Delete
    2. My shit was sent out to my people before Zach even put his late picks out yesterday.
      Zach would be the last person I follow. Open your eyes to the hustle

      Delete
    3. Nahhh nihga aint no fukin Zack.... U kno what it is.... Do better.. I can prove u tailing off sonebody picks stop it i went back and looked at all those fukin games... Every game u magically have .... All ya frauds be over there... I see yall smfh...... The retard actually been good huh TOMAS... U should kno dropping ur shit. When games start i been jus makkin sho u was dik ridin... YEP u are... U have no client s..... Stop it u and sonny with this client shit yall fukin frauds..... 40-50%.... But yall askin for money.... Nigga shut this shit down... U coping picks and going do the WORK

      Delete
  4. Let me see you put out a game that he dont put out then TALK yo shit.... Other then that i see all yall... And nugga aint askin for money... And his dum azz been on fire.... We kno who you giving out TODAY huh.......

    Lakers lmao


    Nigga go do ya work on Miami .... Dont be a dick holster

    ReplyDelete
  5. U aint put out 3 straight winners since you start coping dudes picks... Now you pick ravens and suns and what the other game was nigga had like 2 smh.... Nah u aint SLICK

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Settle down Cash with ya nigga smack talk... Tomas is a beast!!! He was 6 from 7 in World Series and his NFL are all $$. Happy collecting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ivan the human dick holster kit.... Forgive me

      Delete
  8. NO COMMENTS UNTIL I COMMENT LMAO... ON LIKE 5 DIFFERENT POST

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~