NFL Week 6

Washington Commanders
@
Atlanta Falcons

The Code: Game is in the ATL - ATL = (33)
Both teams become 3-3 after a Commanders victory (33)
Washington DC = 137 - 137 is the (33)Rd prime number
Washington DC = 56 also.
Rivera is on his 56th start in Washington DC
DC is 43 {D = 4 & C = 3} Sam Howell wins his record is 4-3 [43]

🌟 Washington = (50) RFR ~
Ridder is 5-0 at Home all time - {Perfect to play Washington}
Ridder with a loss becomes 5-1 at home all time (51)
Next home game for Ridder is against the Houston Texans
Houston = (51) FR
~
Next home game after that is verse the Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota is all about that [52]
If... Ridder losses at home to Washington he will play Houston
at home with a home record of  5-1 and Houston = 51
If  Ridder losses again at home to Houston he will head to
Minnesota with a home record of  5-2 [52]
Minnesota = [52] RFR
~
This is the set up for this game and I am not saying Houston
beats Atlanta but I am saying this code shows Atlanta losses
to the Washington Commanders this weekend ~

Pick: Washington Commanders (+2.5)

- I Highly recommend to take the points
It is more cushion to get the win [ Just In case]
Plus the +114 is not worth it.
+2.5 ≥ +114
-
Play Smart Always !!!
-
Washington Commanders 90%
I am very confident in this game though.


Also I can't leave comments for some reason but I think the
Jets have a chance to beat the Eagles this week.
~
🌟 this is why... The Eagles lead the series 12-0
Jets win Eagles lead the series 12-1 (121)
Revelation = (121)
Antichrist = (121)
The Jesuits are on [112] countries
Jets win series is 1-12 - [112]

I am not making this a pick but I am betting on the Jets +250


Comments

  1. Fixed my comments and above I added that Eagles Jets breakdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your top pick this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate betting on Zach Wilson and if he fucks me again I am never betting on the Jets the rest of the season, Good Luck brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the jets my bad
    Ravens
    Browns
    Browns under
    Jets
    Bills game under

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zack Wilson just can't get it together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well they did good fukin job kid .. bills under ezzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. U trying to build the site hit me up... 2 Betta then 1
    7025811426

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “They ain't 12-0 no more!” the excited New York Jets coach declared.

      No, the Philadelphia Eagles are no longer unbeaten against the Jets. And they're no longer undefeated this season.

      Delete
    2. I liked them bc they lost 12 straight and the 6.5 spread was weird

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~