UFC 301

 Jonathan Martinez vs Jose Aldo

Jonathan Martinez is 19-4
-
With a win becomes 20-4 
In his 24th fight in 20(24)
His DOB is 20/04 April 20th
Aldo debut was in 2004
When this fight ends in Brazil it will be early into May 5th
The day this year leaving 240 days left in the year
Three Hundred One = 241
For ritualistic purposes you can remove one digit from the
Word or Phrase total so 241 is transformed to (240)
20 is the 4th tetrahedral number (20-4)

Brazil = (68) English Ordinal
Since Jose Aldo lost Conner McGregor (second loss of career)
his record with a loss will be 6-8 (68)

Pick: Jonathan Martinez -120 🌟 


Comments

  1. Nba finals looking like Celtics winning or nuggets going back to back the underdog to take a flyer on is suns.i like Celtics vs suns Celtics vs clippers or nuggets vs Knicks….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also nice call on that Russian fighter to get to 22-3 ☠️ couple weeks back or so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. I love Bucks/Celtics eastern conference but the West is tough this year but I like whoever wins that wolves/Suns matchup. Then again this is the 322nd year of skull and bones so Denver is always scary. I will try and do NBA next round maybe.

      Delete
    2. Ya west is brutal but chiefs ☠️ and UConn☠️ went back to back nuggets logo is ☠️ I think they’ll go back to back if not the Mavs or t wolves win the west..bucks are to banged up there 2 best players are hurt it’s Celtics or Knicks In the east

      Delete
    3. I been looking into it and I believe West will be Wolves vs Nuggets conference finals

      Delete
    4. I like the repeat scenario especially with the (3) teams but I have the Golden Knights repeating also

      Delete
    5. Do you know what the odds where on any of these teams to win the championship begining of the year Celtics Nuggets or Timberwolves?

      Delete
    6. I can see golden knights repeating but I have Edmonton vs Boston ny or Carolina and Denver repeating vs Knicks if they repeat…last time nyc had an earthquake in 94’ rangers won Stanley cup and Knicks lost in nba finals that year

      Delete
    7. I don’t know the exact odds but I know Celtics and nuggets had the lowest odds before the season started…so you follow mlb World Series? I like atl vs ny hou or Tampa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~