3/5 Decoded pick of the Day, 11 in a Row Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 05, 2017 Phoenix Suns +6 over Boston Celtics I had G.S. over N.Y. but switched it to this Lock. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Upside down truth blog spotMarch 5, 2017 at 6:31 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMarch 5, 2017 at 11:20 AMIt is the 39 isn't it? All these 3s and 6s. NY & PHO on the same day. Just throwing stuff at the wall. But, I'm going to tail you.No way I see NY. Not enough in their favor (maybe a cover, looking at the figures).West beats East then East beats West across the country. 39 mirroring/reflection ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUpside down truth blog spotMarch 5, 2017 at 1:45 PMOdds at 5 Love the Suns to cover them pointsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is the 39 isn't it? All these 3s and 6s. NY & PHO on the same day. Just throwing stuff at the wall. But, I'm going to tail you.
ReplyDeleteNo way I see NY. Not enough in their favor (maybe a cover, looking at the figures).
West beats East then East beats West across the country. 39 mirroring/reflection
Odds at 5
ReplyDeleteLove the Suns to cover them points