8/28 (Decode) {splitting the games}

NFL Season starts in (10) days
I think we should all decode the Thursday game (N.E./K.C.)
Then I think we should then Collab and see what we come up with.
Let me know what you guys think (5)
If so I will put up a post for the game later this week.

MLB Games...

ToMas
Atlanta vs Philadelphia
Seattle vs Baltimore
Boston vs Toronto

Sonny
Pittsburg vs Cubs
Cleveland vs Yankees
Tampa Bay vs Kansas City

J Dough
Miami vs Washington
Giants vs Padres

James
Detroit vs Colorado

John
Athletics vs Angels

If you guys want to switch up some games try and figure it out today sometime if possible.
Only (10) games tomorrow

I was thinking for the K.C./N.E. game whenevee you guys are done with your decode on that game let me know.
I was thinking about putting up a post to Collab on that game either Wed. or Thursday
Let me know what you guys think about it.

Comments

  1. Had
    Seattle ML
    Minnesota ML
    NYM ML
    Milwaukee ML (My play of day, i wrote it to Sonny on Friday, but didn't post today because Sonny broke down his 5 star LADodgers. Games in progress, we'll set how it ends.)

    Football
    Chicago
    Washington
    Minnesota.

    4 of 5 right now.

    Need Milwaukee, Minnesota Vikings tonight. To go 6 of 7 for the day. Working in a new code boys, may have something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know.
      Hope the best
      Wish you would of dropped that lost a 6 teamer because of it.
      Always the Dodgers

      Delete
    2. James you want to do the Seattle/Baltimore game too?

      Delete
    3. Absolutely.

      What Im going to do today and tomorrow *Monday * Tuesday, with this code is just entirely post what i find 100 percent I like. Regardless of game.

      Were in this together Tomas, and getting real real close.

      Delete
  2. Good pick on Milwaukee over the Dodgers....guys can we try to get the picks/breakdown in as early as possible, I trust the group the last couple games and didn't have all the breakdowns before I played my tickets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you already put out one decode for NE/KC or do you just wanna do it as a group

    I wrote it on the other post, but I do this for a living so if someone isn't going to be able to do their game, please say something in advance, I had to bet blind on 7 games today.


    But I'm in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did all the games but I got more codes to test plus Yes I want to break it down as a group.

      Delete
    2. There's been quite a few quarterback changes as well for Week 1, we're going to have to review.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~