MLB Pick - 8/11 (Not my Daily Pick)

Pittsburgh Pirates  
@
Toronto Blue Jays  

Quick Breakdown

Taillon has a record of 6-5
This series is tied at 6-6
Taillon will end up 6-6 
After this game with as loss.
Date Numerology of 36
(8+11+17= (36)
Taillon has a record of 11-9
With a loss his record is (11-10)
111 = 666 = (36)

Pick: Toronto Blue Jays  

This was my pick and I still like it but I will not be doing any parleys anytime soon.
On top of that I will be putting out a new pick for today in a lil bit.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great play last night on Angels thank you ToMas, definitely helped me out of my Indians mishap yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the padres tonight, 3rd biggest underdog of the year I believe. See what happens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did thanks I'm with you on the braves today, and also Seattle should win.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~