Celtics vs Toronto Update

This rarely happens but everyone makes mistakes. Word of advice is to double check the coding just incase a mistake is made. 
I have been doing NFL this week so my mind was not fully into basketball when I made this error. 

Anyway... 
I had Nurse getting win 134 
I had Boston losing becoming 13-4 in the bubble. 
I wrote the wrong records for the wrong teams because the Raptors actually with a loss would of been 13-4 in the bubble. 
I should of caught that because game four was coded with the (115) and Celtics going 11-5 in the Bubble. 
It is always wise to double check my codes when betting money because one simple mistake can change the whole riddle. I should of never took and would of never took the Raptors last game if it was not for that mistake. 

Hope all is good and I apologize for the mistake but take from this to double check the work because everyone can make a mistake. It can save you money in the end and double checking the coding (to be safe) only takes a little bit to double check. All the work is done you just need to double check. Just to be sure because it is your money you are gambling with. Its rare I make mistakes but it can happen to anyone and for your own piece of mind checking it only takes a little bit. 

I am still 17-3 (+14)
But (+15) would be better. 



  1. Only can Help you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~