MLB Play +240

I sent out the Nationals over the Braves to all my tippers tonight (+240)

I am taking this week to focus on the NFL. I will occasionally put out an NBA play depending on how strong the riddle is but my main focus is NFL this week. I really only have 5 days to go through what's left of the NFL so I will be lock in. 

If anyone wants to send tips I will take some time out to check some games in NBA or MLB but otherwise I got work to do on the National football league. 
Best deals going out week one on package deals and plays so get them while you can.

If you need to contact me hit my email up at

revalationz2012@gmail.com 

The people that show love are the people I send πŸ’° plays to. Some more than others, money talks. 

Comments

  1. Lot of games if I did this numerology shit would be so easy to call... Like the royals vs indians game I kno royals will win either today or tomorrow maybe both

    Also the rangers vs mariners game I think the rangers will win but I see shit where they losing can continue and mariners keep winning I could see mariners losing to giants the 2nd game but the small things I go by is major

    Astros might win today. I really like them to win

    If u get board tomas start the mlb discussion board

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anybody wanted kno why I got the yanks winning 1 of my theory. I use i want say but the main 1 i would say that was icing on the cake... Yanks win rec 22-19. Jays lose 19-22

    Last time played 9-22-2019

    Boom.... Thats as simple as I go with my shit

    I dont kno what FUCK mean all I kno is those numbers fit .... So if yall so call truthers was bout the FUKIN TRUTH AND MONEY 2ND WE COULD EAT GOOD .... WELL IM GON EAT. BUT WHEN U HIT 3 PLUS GAMES A DAY U GON EAT REALLY GOOD ... R KEEP WORKING FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO NOT BET YANKS ..... JUST GOT WORD THAT THE JAYS CAN BE 9-5 AT HOME BLUEJAYS =95.... πŸ€”πŸ™„

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~