Dear Truth Community

I have been woke for almost a Decade.
By being woke I mean aware of things going on in this world kept hidden from the masses. The public outlets will never talk about the real agenda going on throughout our planet, The New World Order or the 5th Age. The evolution of the human race.
I do not limit my decoding process like some people and I listen to other decoders and use what I learn from it to expand my decodes, I like to push the extra mile through the rabbit hole.
Over my time decoding I realized that the programming used on us our entire lives is so strong that a good 50% (at least) can not be Woke. They are so programmed and controlled that they can and will not ever be able to see the truth as long as majority agrees with the lie being played out in process.
As I grow I start to see more and more and how I react to other responses has changed. In the beginning when I first woke up I thought everyone needs to see this, I was shocked !!! 
I was even more shocked by how dumb everyone was at first when I presented the information I had at the time. It got to a point, which I am sure All can relate, that I just could not talk to anyone that was not woke or at least trying to give intrest to the truth.
Most people want to live there lives and say there is nothing I can do about it. Well time is running out... They mentioned the plan back in 1991, 9/11/91. It has been 26 years almost and the plan is closer than ever from the start of the 5th Age and the end of the 4th Age, Revelation.
Point I wanted to make is I know in the past I have said some comments to people I regret and now that I am more wise and see the blueprint clearer I realize that some people just can not be woke. I realize that the system we live in is to strong for the 99% of the population. I also realize that the opposition has agents and robots they use to stir the pot. I realize that even the woke are still controlled through emotions. But the thing I realize that all of us need to reaslize is there is no point arguing with other truth seekers for any reason. The best and smartest move is just to avoid that person. Example: There are a few people I follow that may very well be working for the enemy but the codes they share are valuable codes. Sometimes I have to say something even know I know it could cost me hundreds of people. I am at the point that if someone does not like me for a comment then there is no need for them to follow my work. I do not need stupidity and ignorance in my life. Your either in or out with me, it's easy.
These agents are the ones to start conflict in the truth community and the sheep follow suit because it is how we where programmed through this system. Once you wake to the deception you still need to reaslize how to live in a world, 99%, of sleepy sheep.
Example: Flat Earth. Why argue over something that can never be proven to the masses as a whole. It is such a stupid argument to have when there is actually so much proof out there to be taught.
I think the less people to follow me the better for the simple reason I like decoding sports. Once the Football season starts though I will have hundreds more people following me so that is when the stupidity and agents come into play on my blog. Until then I like it small and I brush away the phoney using Subliminal tatics.

All Love ToMas Ike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~