Professional Gambler (Look out for the series)

Is there such a profession  
Or is it a myth ?
A made conspiracy.
The Infamous Quote  
"You can't get rich gambling"
That maybe a true statement.
Define the word gambler
For such a system was created  
To make another Infamous Quote  
" You can't break the bank"
The question should be why is that statement true
Or More HoW is that statement true
And...
Will remain a true statement throughout the 4th Age
Answer:
Sports are theater 
Sports are staged, rigged.
Sports are no different than Movies.
Until you surrender to That Statement  
Like Surrendering to Christ (no offense)
But...
Realize sports are 100% Fake.
Let me repeat that statement  
Until you Realize Sports are 100% Fake
You can Not and Will Not Ever become  
A Professional Gambler (Or the term created)
The First and most Important step to Winning when gambling is:
Surrendering to the Fact
Sports Are 100% Rigged.
After that and only after that you Will Be Able to See the following 
Steps to Winning Consistently while gambling.

p.s. Majority can not let themselves surrender to the Fact
       Sports are 100% Rigged or Staged or Faked.

P.p.s. This does take time, which costs you money
          Just want that to be noted.


Comments

  1. How did you become such a good decoder though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 4 days in, because it's baseball I'm slow walking it, but I have hit a three team parlay everyday so far...

    Once you understand that sports are fake it takes the guessing out of it, and should remove betting your heart(like I did with Cleveland,lol) then it just becomes following "THEIR" tendencies and using the right formula

    My heart is set on becoming a professional sports bettor, hope I'm as good as I think I am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you set yourself rules & goals
      Very Important not to go off script...
      Best of luck Sonny

      Delete
    2. Hey sonny help a brother out..i don't have a system like you..share your picks bro..can you email me??

      Delete
  3. Good luck sonny you will be great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at numerology and just the. Numbers for the starting pitchers, and managers....I use gematria for the date numerology everything else is just numbers

    Philadelphia
    Washington
    Miami
    Milwaukee
    Arizona
    San Fran(once a day I go out on the limb, I played them on a parlay too,SMH...about 40% confident)
    San Diego
    New York(Y)
    LA Angels
    Boston
    Detroit(another one, I said I wasn't picking Detroit anymore, but they still made it on a parlay card)
    Texas
    Cleveland
    Oakland
    Seattle

    Locks for me:
    Seattle
    Texas
    New York(Y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ToMas one thing on the NFL.. the Saints play the Vikings on 9/11 in Minnesota...that game will definitely have clues on their title hopes this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting your plays ..GL today..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~