NBA - 4/9 Discussion Thread

Discussion Thread 4/9

Portland Trail Blazers 
@
Denver Nuggets 

Quick Breakdown:

Nuggets playoffs start now.
Must win game to them.
There last game is against the T'Wolves for a playoff spot.
Denver can get win (7) in a row verse the Blazers 
Blazers are in the (48th) NBA season 
I believe they lose this game and there final game of the season verse the Jazz to finish with (48) wins on the season with a final record of (48-34)

Pick: Denver Nuggets 


πŸ’° play is In. (E-mail me) πŸ’Έ


One more thing. I am not picking games on my blog that I bet on. For example yesterday I put up a code for a Pacers win but picked the Hornets.
First of all the codes are not 100% so I went against the code. I didn't have anything for a Hornets win so I went against the code. So those keeping a record on my blog picks give me the loss for yesterday. That's It.

Comments

  1. They are doing some crazy shit to the spreads for the playoff seeding. Watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Thoughts on that Toronto Detroit spread at 4.5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Raptors resting due to having the 1 seed locked?

      Delete
  4. So Cleveland gets the 3 seed if they win their remaining 2 games (@NY, vsNY). But argument could be they get into playoffs as 4 seed. (If NBA Finals are Cle v Houston, should be 1 vs 4, 14 years ago SuperBowl rematch PHIvNE). Would than make sense for Cleveland to split their remaining 2 vs New York..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get 14 years ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      2005 Superbowl was 13 years ago and on the Superbowl it still wasn't full 13 year

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~