This is Me

This is my life. I awoke to this deception at 30 years old due to the decoding off the September 11th 2001 attacks. Where flight 77 hit the 77 foot tall Pentagon on the 77th meridian hitting the 77ft pentagon exactly 77 mins after take off going 777 miles per second. In Gematria full reduction (coomon used cipher) September eleventh = 77 and World Trade Center = 77. After seeing that I dug into the story myself to decode Tons of more hidden information. I would tell others about the information I found and it seemed most people just didn't believe it was possible or just did not care one bit. I know for myself I get madder than anyone I ever met. I then started to write music about the lies and deception in 2012 and wrote for about a year. From 2013 to 2015 I went hard at all different types of conspiracys decoding and found out so much more. Not only was I intrested I also wanted to wake other people up and make a change. In 2015 for about a year I wrote hundreds of verses on truth until the beginning of 2016. It was in that time period that gematria came out and started to wake more and more people up. I have been decoding for over 5 years now and really going hard this last year averaging about 10 hours a day decoding. See my Decoding D Decode on my blog on upside down truth blogspot. There I started recording my decoding on NBA picks and in the regular season went 53 out of 64. The playoffs I found some different type of decoding to realize it is hard to pick winners in the post season but still besides a few Celtics losses I did good predicting the Warriors to win the NBA finals this season over Lebrons Cavs. Today I am putting in 10-12 hours a day decoding or writing out my work. I not only enjoy it I demand that we start making a change. Now a days I will not even give the person any respect if they are aware of what is going on and not doing nothing about it. Point is you get a chance to look into it and wake up or you stay full of ignorance and stupidity and you stay the fuck from round me. I am trying to help every single one of you and if you can not see it but also respect it then I really have no room for you in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~