NBA Daily Pick 12/9

All this trash talk is got me going back to
Head up picks not using the odds until the
NFL is done and I get time for full NBA
For now I will still do daily picks to keep the
NBA Daily on this blog but from here today til
the NFL is done I am not using the odds anymore 
I had Boston +3 yesterday and pushed for the loss
I am done hearing people bitch about my wrong 
Picks whenever I get them wrong so to fix that I
Will do my picks head up and not get any wrong
I just don't have enough time to look through all
these games right now but want to keep NBA moving
I am sick of hearing the bitching so I will get very few
Wrong from here on out by not using the oddst


Houston Rockets 
@
Portland TrailBlazers

Pick: Houston Rockets

Starting in 2018 I will be playing the odds again one
NFL is done

Comments


  1. My picks:
    Heat over nets
    Hornets over lakers
    Knicks over bulls
    Philly covers against cavs
    Spurs over suns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nba picks (12/9)

    Clippers over Wizards
    Heat over Nets
    Hornets over Lakers
    Hawks over Magic
    Cavs over 76ers
    Knicks over Bulls
    Bucks over Jazz
    Thunder over Grizzlies
    Spurs over Suns
    Rockets over Trailblazers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My straight picks for tonight as follows:

    WIZARDS
    NETS
    LAKERS
    HAWKS
    KNICKS
    CAVS
    BUCKS
    THUNDER
    ROCKETS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck off 6/9 aint that bad idiot

      Delete
    2. and I actually went 7-10 because I forgot to put Spurs on there fag

      Delete
    3. Still doesn't count you didnt put it there 6/9 ain't bad

      Delete
    4. Whatever, I'm grown.....I'm not trying to compete with anyone here so I'm marking it down as 7-10. I know whats in my hearts of hearts and what I decoded in my note pad before the beginning of the game. Spurs winning is there. I've got nothing to prove over besides helping people out for free.

      Delete
    5. Idc I'm just saying you didnt realize all that until the game I'm pretty sure if you were copying from your notebook nothing would've got left off

      Delete
    6. Kris Woods come on man. Look at the time I posted the picks. It was right before tip off of the first game. I was copying from my note pad and my codes are very long. I rushed to get final decisions out and left one out. The Spurs. Like I said before....I don't have to prove anything on here....I'm not doing this to have a dick measuring contest.

      Delete
  6. Tomas your picks suck so bad lol rockets really...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dummy, keep your mouth shut and post your picks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~