Super Bowl 52 Discussion

NFC

Everyone knows I had the Cowboys from the jump but if that falls through here are some other NFC contenders 

Eagles/Steelers was my secondary pick due to Super Bowl 25 being New York verse New York I thought the reversal of Super Bowl 52 could possibly be Pennsylvania vs Pennsylvania with the Eagles/Steelers.
I have a third option also that I feel they just might use now after seeing how the Season has played out.
If they do not use the Cowboys/Steelers (6-3) [666] coding then I believe that the Steelers will not be in Super Bowl 52.
Out of the NFC I would have to go with the third (39) code in a row [39/36] {666}
First Peyton Manning won Super Bowl 50 at the age of (39) years old.
Next Brady won Super Bowl 51 at the age of (39) years old
Last to fill the (39) code [39/36] third time {666} would leave Drew Brees who turns (39) years old in January 2018 right before Super Bowl 52, LII.
So with the bandwagon heavy on the Philadelphia Eagles I am jumping off and if the Dallas Cowboys do not make it to Super Bowl 52 I am taking the New Orleans Saints and the (39) year old Drew Brees not only to make the Super Bowl but to win Super Bowl 52 for the NFC.

AFC

Now like I said if the Cowboys are out then the only other way I see the Steelers makng it to Super Bowl 52 is if it is the (52/25) Pennsylvania match-up but due to the weight on the bandwagon for the Eagles I am hopping off. So if it is not the Steelers then who will come out of the AFC. Not the New England Patriots because Tom Brady is done with his Super Bowl runs (2-2-3)
That left me looking for who the NFL will choose to win the AFC but lose Super Bowl 52 against Drew Bress (39) and the New Orleans Saints. 
I started decoding and came to my decision on who I thought would be the team that would make the most sence to play in Super Bowl 52 if not Brady or Roethlisburger. Mannings retired so who did that leave out there. Luck is not playing this year so LUCk was not an option so knocking out that division was easy, AFC South out. The Ravens will not be in Super Bowl 52 and I all ready knocked out the Steelers so we all know that no Ohio team will be in a Super Bowl soon so AFC North Out also.
The Patriots I also knocked out so knocking out that division was easy too.
AFC East Out. So that left the AFC West.
Broncos are also done winning Super Bowls and really don't have a shot anymore this year so that left me 3 teams out the AFC. The Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers. So I went to work.
If you go back on my blog I said if the Steelers do not make it to Super Bowl 52 the the AFC contender will come out the AFC West a couple times, if you go look you will find that statement more than once. Between these 3 teams I believe that only one will even make the playoffs this year. Possibly two but I really think only one team from the AFC West will be in the playoffs this year and I believe that team will lose Super Bowl 52 if it is not the Cowboys verse the Steelers.
The team I think fits the script best for several reason is the Los Angeles Chargers. The L.A. Chargers would be my number one pick right now to win the AFC West and also win the AFC championship this year.

That would make my Super Bowl pick
First

Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers 

-or-

Los Angeles Chargers
-vs-
New Orleans Saints 

Comments

  1. Chargers are you kidding it’s the Steelers man Dan Rooney now Ryan Shazier they winning it for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me for being a stickler/thorn lol. But the SB host committee logo is usually a very good indicator. ..it has blue and purple and a thing that looks like part of steelers logo. .last year's was red and silver or grey..colors that I thought ment atl would win but Pats have red and silver obviously..the SB was in Houston and houston has red in their uni-logo....this year's gas purple and blue..purple because vikings are host...the blue is not that dark...I hope it ain't the Panthers lol..I really dont think it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. only 2 teams to beat vikings outside the division are the steelers and panthers...

    it could be them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must didnt read what he said 😂😂😂out of the division
      (Ain't the Lions in the Vikings division)

      Delete
    2. Kris, calm down..not really sure what's so funny

      Delete
  4. Don't sleep on LA vs LA superbowl.

    Public eye - Pats/Steelers. NFC is a toss up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been away for awhile and nothings changed lmao

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~