Best On the Planet At this inclosed

I will only get better at decoding 
I promise.

But
Lyrically through music I promise I am untouchable and No Man can Match.
At this I Am the Best
I never went to the studio because people are honestly to brainwashed and dumbdowned to see the truth in this World.
So of course the quality is not great But it is good enough to listen to the lyrics that are unlike any mainstream bullshit
I still may pay for some studio time this year yet. It's just like what's the point when all I can get to listen are sheep.
I plan on putting out a new track a day everyday I do a game and if I can get enough people to listen then maybe I will pay for studio time.
Out of my pocket, Not About Money
Never been about making money with my music. Money is last on my list.
I'm trying to wake sheepole UP.
Been trying for years and year but then stopped for a year because of constant stupidity 

I am the Best on the planet 
I have hundreds of tracks recorded
I have hundreds not recorded
I can write thousands more, FAST.

Don't hate just shut up and listen because I don't care what sheep say
Been there done that heard that.
So either support it or avoid it.
No time for negativity its just a waste of effort. 
Example: It is like telling LeBron James he sucks at basketball, for real so don't waste your time hating.

I can't be stopped...

Here is a track...

https://youtu.be/ad29LlMHpDM

I will drop another one everyday 
I could do it forever but everday until I realize again you can't change this world
Even though Truth steadily trys.

https://youtu.be/ad29LlMHpDM

Bonus Track...
>>> https://youtu.be/Y_mFgQ682I0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is It - Super Bowl LII Prediction

NBA ~ 6/28