NBA Daily Pick - 1/17 - Thread ⛧

High ⛧ rating pick.

Miami Heat 
@
Milwaukee Bucks 

Breakdown:

Heat won there last 3 verse the Bucks

This is all time series game (111)
111 = 666
Spoelstra B/D is 11/1 (111)
Miami lost there last game verse the Bulls with a score of (111-119) (111)
Bucks to get franchise loss 1966 (966/666)
Bucks last game they beat the Wizards (104-95) {104+95=[199]
{104-95=[9] so a (199/9) flip (666)
Spoelstra gets all time win 536 (36/666)

Miami lost last game to the Bulls  (111-119) {111+119=[230] (230/203) (203)
|swap| Heat get franchise win 1237
1237 is the (203)rd prime number (203)
Kidd goes from all time loss (203) to 204
|swap| Kidd has (371) starts & starting game 372
Heat remain on 1137 losses with a win
1(137) - (371)
Start (372) = {1+1=[2]37 -or- (372)

Last series game played in Milwaukee was 2/8/17 where the Heat won (106-88)
(106+88=[194] ([194])
Heat win the road record is (14-9) [194]
Bucks lose home record is (14-9) [194]

Miami can get there (18)th conference win (18) and |swap| win (18) to 19
Last series game the Bucks lost by (18)
Miami beat the Bucks last series game in Milwaukee  (2/8/17) by (18) points 

That last series game in Milwaukee was (343) days ago 
Spoelstra remains at (343) all time losses with a win over Milwaukee  (343)
(7×7×7=[343] three sevens (37)
Heat win remains at 1137 franchise losses (37) three-seven
That game was on 2/8 (28)
28th prime number is  (107)
This is regular season series game (107)

I got a couple other codes I do not want to bring to the table but I really like the Heat over the Bucks on (1/17)

*Pick: Miami Heat (+4.5)
I may take the Heat ML but the points are a sure bet.



TRUST by alias Subliminal 

https://youtu.be/KoOe_4Mhbnk

Dope Bars copy & paste ^^^




Comments

  1. If the public are heavy on a team that team loses majority of the time.
    Or better yet the money.
    Say 100 people put 20 bucks on one team but one person put 1,000 on the other team.
    That would have 95% picking one team but 600 more dollars on the other team.
    Those public betting site are good for shit plus I guarantee they lie all the time.
    Do not use the public betting sites % wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom you been on fire lately big shout out to you man..love your work bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx
      Today I like quite a few games.
      Hoping I shared the right one.

      Delete
  3. Yesterday’s winners:
    Magic +9
    Suns +11
    Coyotes +1.5

    Today’s 3:
    Wizards +1.5
    Canadiens +1.5
    Penguins +1.5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rogelio
      You should share a breakdown on a NHL game.
      I kinda need a format for NHL to get started but I am game to start some NHL games.
      I'd appreciate it if you could show me a lil something

      Delete
    2. NHL Breakdown Format

      Team 2017 Rec
      Game they’ll be on

      Team Overall Rec
      Game they’ll be on

      Coaches Rec
      Game they’ll be on

      (If not the only team they’ve coached for)
      W/Current team Rec
      Game they’ll be on

      Series record vs Opponent
      Series meeting they’ll be on

      Series record at location of game
      Game they’ll be on

      Then just compre numbers and do what you know how to do with gematria and the prime numbers all that cool stuff 👍🏽


      Delete
    3. So team
      Records
      Starts
      Coaches same as basketball then pretty much.
      I do not use players in basketball unless coming off injury or playing former team unless it is a big named player like James.
      Appreciate it
      Ill look into it.

      Delete
    4. I think take a look at the goalies there kind of like pitchers seem like goalies have records but just a thought.

      Delete
    5. OTL is an Overtime Loss, ToMas. In NHL teams get 1 point for each OTL=overtime loss. So, they even get 1 point in the standings for losing a game, as long it was either in OT or a Shootout..

      Delete
    6. Thx guys.

      Looked at the Bruins vs Canadians and from my look the Bruins could lose.
      But it is double coded and I probably need to put alot more time in it but I'll try the Upset

      Montreal (+170)

      Delete
    7. Montreal Canadiens = (291) reverse ordinal
      Cassidy on start (192)
      Montreal can go (19-20)
      Last game Montreal lost
      (4-5) (45) 9th triangular
      Bruins lost
      (2-3) (23) 9th prime
      (9) Bruins could get 9th OTL
      Montreal win 19 1(9)
      -or-
      Cassidy win 90 (9)

      Delete
    8. Ruiz and that wet trash azz pick with the wizards cost me over a 1k I'm a azz fucked up 2 parlays

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. O yea Tomas I sure hope you're right bout heat😂😂😁😂😂😂

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Tomas email me i think i want to donate to you for another great call, in vegas they have a saying 1 play a day. I have a gambling problem so i bet all day lol but if you can find 1 or even 2 lock i know nothing a lock but you know what i mean

      Delete
    2. revalationz2012@gmail.com
      Let me know on the most recent post if you hit my email
      I rarely check it

      Delete
  6. Tulsa +8 seem like easy money I'm falling for it😂😂😂
    I'm falling for the
    bulls over 232
    Clipperz over 222
    Wizards
    Knicks
    Sheesh and a couple other games it gon be a make em break day for me 😂😂😂😂
    I can't wait I wish I could post my tickets on here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't post my favorite pick I actually bet on them...
      Sonny I'm gon come check you out at the westgate I came last week but don't think you was there

      Delete
  7. College ball

    Missouri Ml
    Boise State Ml
    Unlv Ml
    San Diego State Ml

    Nba

    Clippers
    Jazz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every game right so far.
    Figures when I stopped doing parleys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~