NFL Week 7 - Saints @ Packers - 10/22

New Orleans Saints 
@
Green Bay Packers 

Quick Breakdown:

No A-Rod left with (103) wins
Saints win Brees stays at (103) losses
Payton is at (103) wins
Series in Green Bay will go to (10-3) [103]

Packers scored (680) points in the series  (68)
Payton with win remains at (68) losses
Payton is on start (166)
Series with Saints win (16-9) [166]

Last series game played in Green Bay was (264) weeks ago
(264) Benson  (Saints owner) will get win (264)

All these games are subject to change.
This is just the first step of my decode 
Plus if I see other codes from you guys it can put more codes I got in play.

Pick: New Orleans Saints 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Why?
      NFL is scripted with a fake Rodgers injury.
      That don't mean the Packers can not win out if they really scripted it that way.

      Delete
    2. :) like I said...I should Hope so...I know they can do their bull junk outcomes...I think they just toy with Pack covering or not

      Delete
  2. This should be a blowout

    No need for my breakdown

    Hundley either plays horrible or gets hurt....

    Romo or Kaepernick is coming

    C=3
    K=11

    Watch Kansas City quarterback situation too though

    Kaepernick bday 11/3

    Fake names...real actors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fake names..real actors....Kaep looks Jewish with mixed skin

      Delete
    2. If it happens I think Packers need to lose a few more in a row so if you believe Ted Thompson brings one of them in the Packers lose until they make that move

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~