Sports Decoding (Shout Out)

We are entering Week 7 of the NFL.
NBA season just got underway...
I see there are several different people decoding with alot of different tactics.
I believe us working as One is the best way to break these codes off...
I plan on putting out every NFL game out. After I put my work out I suggest everyone else add there twist to it.
If I pick a winner and you don't agree I still want you to add what you got.
I myself can always come up with codes for both teams so if I see other codes it only helps determine a winner.
Together I strongly believe we can do something. There are several different ways to decipher these games and the more codes the better it is to pin down the winner before hand.
I want to start getting out some NBA work as well real soon.
I am really putting most my focus on the NFL right now but with the more people putting out work the sooner we can level this out with the NBA.
United together is only going to benefit all of us. So this is a shout out to everyone that visits this blog and any suggestions would be appreciated.
The plan from the time I started this blog was to unify all of us decoding sports to do what we can to show the world the truth behind this theater they call sports.
Hope everyone does what they can to play a part on this blog.
I'm all ears...

Comments

  1. who can keep up on a 30 team,82 game season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from a sports fan chat box - Packers have 14 players on their injury report. Saints have 2. Good lord.
    and if the Packers won,they still wouldnt question it anyway...
    but do those numbers point at anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 14-2 , in the bucks at Celtics game...the announcer just said the Celtics went on 2 7-0 runs and then called it a,14 to 2 run or something to that effect?

      Delete
  3. Free NBA games channels on directtv for a week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I placed my first bet on the Suns tonight
      Phoenix +2

      Delete
    2. Only had 5 mins to look though been working on NFL all day long.
      Only got a couple games left and I'll put the games out tommorrow

      NBA I was thinking about putting out a daily blog and whoever can do whatever games can just put them out.
      I will try and look at a few a day but until the NFL season is over my main focus is NFL.
      I do want to get some NBA in though also.

      Need some help

      Delete
  4. For sure! Let’s crack the codes. Soon we will be rich lol. For the nba I’ve only cracked the finals and last year it was the KD tribute. This year I think it’s the Melo tribute but I haven’t started my work.
    Nothing ever happened today with the 65 (11) code. What do you guys think about Megatron coming back next year with the giants to win the Super Bowl in his hometown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calvin Johnson will be coming back next year

      Delete
    2. i meant winning super bowl is a no

      Delete
    3. Lol. So I’m on this betting FB page and before the MLB playoffs started I posted that the Yankees would win the World Series and OKC Thunder would make the Finals and everyone trolled me and laughed at me. Tomorrow when Yankees advance I will troll them back lol. Back when I posted it the Yankees to win the AL pennant was at like +1400. Anyways, I think this week I will attempt to crack the following games, SF/DAL, WAS/PHI, AZ/LAR.

      Dodgers win today

      Delete
    4. I picked Cubs today

      I bet Yankees/Dodgers in the summer

      I agree Yankees close out tomorrow

      Delete
  5. next year could be the Rams vs Giants conference championship that Adam ruins everything hinted at in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long, 32, on Wednesday morning announced he's giving away his final 10 checks this season to four organizations he has identified "whose missions focus on making education easily accessible to underserved youth while also providing students the support they need to develop strong social and emotional character."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~