3/10 - Pick of the day - (the Proof)

Yesterday was a HUGE Day for Vegas. (Applause)
Yesterday was also a HUGE Day for GO-AT.

I will prove to you reading this that Sports are Rigged and If you pay attention you will not only win Money but you too will realize that Sports are RiGGeD. Take Notes.

Golden State
Warriors
Minnesota
Timberwolves
1234Total
Warriors----
Timberwolves----
Golden State Warriors 
-vs-
Minnesota Timberwolves -4.5
Pick is the Timberwolves +4.5 but keep an eye on the spread and 
wait to get the maximum points you can.

-OR-

Boston
Celtics
Denver
Nuggets
1234Total
Celtics----
Nuggets----

Boston Celtics  
-vs-
Denver Nuggets  +3.5
Pick is the Nuggets over the Celtics but Always  
take the points and agian get as many as you can.

Now one of these two games is the Lock to win tonight or at minimum  
Covering the odds. I myself have not decided what one I will take but
one if not both of these teams Will cover at least, Not a doubt in my mind.

I am 15-1 picking one game a day on NBA games so far this season and
Will prove National Sports are Rigged  

Comments

  1. I like Denver too. Today's date numerology=30, and Denver can get their 30th win. They are playing at the Pepsi Center. Pepsi=65. This is Denver's 65th game of the season. Denver Nuggets=71 with the S exception. Denver's coach, Mike Malone was born in 1971. I like the Nuggets straight up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I like Nuggets today even more now haha

      Delete
    2. I also like Orlando over Charlotte. Magic=30 in Reversed Reduced and 23 in Jewish Reduced. Date Numerology=30/23. This is their 66th game of the season. Sixty six=41. They have 41 losses coming in.

      Delete
    3. Nice work I like them today as well . Any thoughts on the rockets and bulls game ?

      Delete
    4. As far as the Golden State Minnesota game is concerned, I'm stuck. Why do you like the TWolves spread?

      Delete
    5. I am not saying both are going to win but I guarantee one at minimum will at least cover.
      G.S. was all about the $$$

      Delete
  2. Who are you leaning more towards ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is on xtra watch due to the big day yesterday by Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put 15 on magic and nugs . To collect 175 . Should've just gone with nuggets

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah all good though looking forward to tmmw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup picks were on point good stuff TS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~