Pick of the day 3/7 Decoded (Final Pick In.)

Suns +3 over Washington is the pick today

Was going to take the Thunder -6.5 over Portland
but switched to the Suns

Picking one game a day is still at 13. 
No more parleys for a while...  GO-AT

It is 3:18 pm 3-7. I am having troubles on my lock today
I like the Suns and the Thunder to cover today but am
having troubles on locking one down. I guarantee one
of the two come through and I am starting to lean on
the Thunder to win by 6 more. I will put my fanal decision
Down before tip off if I change it.

Suns +3.5 over Wizards final decision

Did more research on the Thunder/Portland game to
come to my final decision.

This is for 14 days in a row of picking just one game a
Day. Parleys 3-team (2-1) I am 0-1.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will breakdown what I'm doing real soon. My 13 game streak ended, waiting on that, so now I plan on doing 10 plus more and then...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~