NBA Pick of the Day - Decoded - 3/18

San Antonio
Spurs
Memphis
Grizzlies
1234Total
Spurs
Grizzlies

San Antonio
@Memphis  +3.5

The pick here is Memphis (get as many points possible) +3.5 over the Spurs.


Cleveland
Cavaliers
Los Angeles
Clippers
1234Total
Cavaliers----
Clippers

Cleveland
@
Los Angeles  -2

I did not even see this game this morning  seeing the odds where not out until recently.
I really like L.A. to cover them 2 points.

One of these Will go through.
I really like both right now 10:45 a.m.

FINAL CONCLUSION: I like Memphis with the points. The Cavs game would be the
2nd game picked.

Comments

  1. Any thoughts on Cleveland as an underdog? I like them here in LBJ's 150th career game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I did not even see that game. The funny thing is I like that game just as much if not more than Memphis over San Antonio. Matter a fact I may even switch my Lock to the Clippers -2 over the Cavs. I love L.A. to beat Cleveland.

      Delete
    2. Wow, thank you. Glad you responded or I likely would of went other way.

      Cavaliers have a back to back with Clippers/Lakers today & tomorrow.

      Delete
    3. Hold up before you finalize your bet because the odds just came out and I need to see where the weight ends up. I will finalize my picks this afternoon but there is a slight chance the weight ends up more even then first thought. When I finalize my pick I will not it in the title, gL.

      Delete
  2. "When I finalize my pick I will note it in the title".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~