NCAA Decoded - 3/19

NCAA Basketball 3/19

p.s. I can not name any players on any team.
       I never watch college basketball or NBA
       basketball at that. To be honest I can not
       name that many players in the NBA, but
       it really don't matter as you can see for
       Yourself.

Now for the games...

Arkansas
vs
UNC  -11

I like Arkansas plus 11 alot for college basketball today. I really
do not see them winning outright but who knows, its March.
I think Arkansas does cover the 11 points though all day.

Duke
vs
South Carolina  +7

This is the other game I like with the odds giving South Carolina
seven points. Agian I do not see them winning outright but then
agian it is March. I think 7 points is enough to play with and cover -vs- the talented Blue Devils, Arkansas should cover 7.

I took UCLA to win it all this year so I do not want to pick against them at all. On the other hand the odds for them vs  Cincinnati I would not bet on and am a lil worried. For that reason I got UCLA to win today vs Cinncy.

Other games not including spread:

Winners:

Louisville
Baylor
Kansas
Oregon

and...
I am taking Wichita St. to upset Kentucky. (A Gamble)

Comments

  1. Michigan upsetting Louisville on their way to a rigged rematch with Purdue.

    Dan B, had an article before the tournament, stating will see Michigan v Purdue in the Sweet 16.

    http://themindlessfreaks.blogspot.com/2017/03/michigan-in-same-bracket-section-as.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~