Pick of the Day 3/13

This is what I present...
I have been giving you guys winner after winner.
I started off picking one game a day back in mid-
February and went 14 str8 wins and finally losing
in a game where the odds where at 3 when I gave
my pick but at game time the odds moved to 5. It
ended up being a 4 point game so I got the loss due
to not waiting as long as I could to place my bet, very
Important to wait as long as you can be4 placing your
final bet. (Perfect example). At that point I said I will
Pick 2 games a day and guaranteed one of the teams
would cover. ALWAYS TAKE THE POINTS WHEN USING
THIS SYSTEM, ALWAYS!!! Since picking two games a
day I have gotten one right every devildamn time.
Sometimes both went through and sometimes it did
not. Everytime one game Did go through everyday like
I said. This will show sports are rigged or you will have
to say I am physic because with this system I have yet to
lose besides the one time I did not wait on the odds
Changing. I present you two games all you gotta do is
Pick the winner. This is all for free as of now so take
advantage why you can. Yours Truly  GO-AT

Now for todays two games where I guarantee one if
not both will Win tonight.

Milwaukee
Bucks
Memphis
Grizzlies
1234Total
Bucks----
Grizzlies

Milwaukee
@
Memphis   -3.5 (new pick over the Bulls game)

The new pick is Memphis  -3.5

Washington
Wizards
Minnesota
Timberwolves
1234Total
Wizards
Timberwolves

Washington
@
Minnesota     -2

The pick here is the T'Wolves -2


Chicago
Bulls
Charlotte
Hornets
1234Total
Bulls----
Hornets

Chicago
@
Charlotte   -7

The pick here is no longer part of the 2 game package
but I like the Hornets  
----

Comments

  1. I like how you only do 2 games max .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I just found out about sports rigging a little over a week ago. You are doing amazing work, once again thanks on speeding up my learning curve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bulls can get there 66th all time win vs hornets Bulls= 66 in ordinal . Hornets =99 in ordinal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Butler wade and rondo combine for 66 points in win lol

      Delete
  4. I believe what you say is true about sports being rigged, after catching on to how it works in each sport you can beat them at their own game more times than not you just have to remain detached and not get emotionally invested into any team or player. And a lot of times like you said has to do with the flock and who the most people are betting on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you say in this system always take the points but you like the favorites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not always take the favorite.
      When something is set up one point can make All the difference in gambling

      Delete
  6. Hey, cool blog, I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ran into your blog Tomas. Wish I had found u sooner. I found a pattern in mlb towards the end of last year. I'll be following u but will share my mlb knowledge if that pattern continues. Thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I plan on doing MLB decoding myself and may need your help.

      Delete
  8. Looking at today early,

    OKC can get their 54th win all time vs Nets, on date numerology 54. 3/14/17.

    But don't want to lay 7 points.

    Portland may be nice underdog at New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~