Locked and Loaded... (The Proof)

I have cracked the code to breaking off these National Sport Leagues. Winning every game is not possible to do on a consistent basis point blank. Picking one game a day is possible. Being 100% is a task that I tend to reach but as of now I would say I am over 85%. The proof is on my blog. The How is a whole different question that at this point I will not explain. I will give you games and leave the decoding up to you. March 9th 2017 I will display the first games to be decoded. One of the following will happen tonight...
The Games are as follows...

Cleveland
Cavaliers
Detroit
Pistons
1234Total
Cavaliers----
Pistons----

The Odds are as follows at this point
Cleveland Cavaliers  (-5)
Detroit Pistons  
San Antonio
Spurs
Oklahoma City
Thunder
1234Total
Spurs----
Thunder----

The odds on this game are as follows 
San Antonio Spurs (-3)
Oklahoma City Thunder  

I put my whole system on the line that one of these two game minimum  
Will happen tonight... Either the Pistons will cover the 5 points  -or-
The Thunder will cover the 3 points. I guarantee that one of these underdogs
Win or at least cover there spreads of 3 & 5, If not both. The winner is locked
Into my database to help prove that National Sports are rigged. I will be opening  
up a new blog with winners of these games but for now I will prove that there is a
Code to winning money on these games, I promise you... Stay Tuned you do not
Want to miss out on this knowledge.  GO-AT  

Comments

  1. Do you like one game over the other tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Pistons over Cavs tonight, and that Thunder game looked suspect as well. Which game do you like more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked them because The Palace=35 and Lue got his 35th loss. The Palace of Auburn Hills=229 in Ordinal, and it was Stan Van Gundy's 229th game with Detroit.

      LeBron=30. It was Cleveland's 30th road game. The 30th Prime # is 113, which connects to this year's Finals, which I don't have the Cavs in. That is why I had Cleveland losing.

      If your interested in reading my work, you can read my blog at willyronkawantsanswers.blogspot.com

      Excellent job on both these games yesterday. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

      Delete
    2. Thx and I will definitely check out your blog.
      Throw me an email

      Delete
  3. Would you be so ever grateful to share that pick with the group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked both but I liked the Cavs a tad more. Lakers won too.

      Delete
  4. Unless something crazy happens in this okc game, those were 2 excellent picks, not only on the line but to win out right. Good work TS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~