NCAA 3/16 Decoded

There are a handful of games I like for college basketball on 3/16.

First Lock I got is...

Minnesota  -1
vs
Middle Tennessee St.

I love Minnesota to win this game.

I also like Florida & Florida St. to
both win there games by double-digets.

Not in the big dance I got a sleeper pick...

S.C. Upstate +4.5
over
Furman

Upset special.

It is an exciting day beginning of the madness and here are a few more teams I got winning tomorrow...

Zaga, NorthWestern , Princeton (upset), W. Virginia, Xavier, VCU, Nova, Wisc., Virginia, SMU, Baylor, South Carolina & Duke. All these games I got winning not including the spreads.  - GO-AT

Comments

  1. I want to take a shot with Troy upsetting Duke, but I can't pull trigger. Im sticking with SMU > Duke in the 16.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~