NFL Week 4 10/1 49ers @ Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers 
@
Arizona Cardinals 

Breakdown:

This is hard to pass up...

{223} Boss Number 

Last game was 11/13/16
That was 322 days ago
[322/223]

Series the 49ers lead (29-22)
With a 49ers win the series will be
(30-22) [322] {322/223}

Just to hard to pass up with the number 322

Pick: San Francisco 49ers 

Even though my code does not fit with either team this is to hard to pass up 


This is a very easy code to see so it does worry me a lil bit but the number is one of  there main numbers 

Comments

  1. This is like a free gift and the ML will be a nice payout
    No matter what I can not pass this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I can not speak for Sonny but on this game I think Sonny will agree.
      I did not get past the series record on this game.
      Date Numerology of (48)
      48th prime [223]

      Delete
    2. This looks like a free game for the decoders.
      If you want someone with some Zona codes I am sure Tony telling it wrong will find some for his Cardinals because all games are double coded.
      I can find them most the time now I just got to dispher them correct.

      Delete
  3. Ok fine..if Cards lose.....but Chargers and Giants too.?...there are articles about Joey Boss and his mafia family connection...whether real or made up..it must still mean something

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I didn't expect for you to speak for Sonny, of course not...I just put that there to see what he would say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never pass up the 223... especially with a date span of 223/322...the score of the last game was 23-20,lol

    Kaepernick stat line
    17/30 210 yards

    Hoyer gets 17th win and Niners get 30th win

    Niners also get win 5(30)

    Score should a laughable 30-22....or 22-3

    Arians born in 52 get his 25th loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rick Pitino was born in 52 also and coached a team called the Cardinals...his son coaches in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~