All Sports Decoding

 First off NCAAB coding is not working in NBA coding but I have yet to dig deep in NBA coding yet. 
Once I find the πŸ”‘ then we will start winning more consistent.
NCAAB I been doing pretty good as of right now 
NFL I will be putting out this Saturday and Sunday with actual breakdowns so be on the look out for tomorrows free pick for NFL. 

NBA I will be approaching differently next week plan to drop daily plays starting Monday with full breakdowns

All Free and will not be selling picks until my win percentage is over 70%


Only decoded a handful of NBA games this season and my first approach was the wrong approach so come Monday let's find some winners


Also... 

This is FREE

So any other decodes in the comments would be helpful to all of us. 
Let's unite and get some work done! 

Comments

  1. My goal is to crack the NBA.
    I been doing good on NCAAB so I will be doing some NCAA as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~