NBA Decoding 2021

This Blog has been up and running for over six years 
This blog is free with free decodes and if anyone wants to share decodes in the comment section feel free to do so.
We have tried to work as a unit in the past but that never seemed to work so I will be doing what I do but anyone that wants there work seen is welcome to share. 

I do sell picks so when I find 💰 plays I will not be listing them but I will be trying to put a discussion thread up daily with some decodes and the more work the better for US as a collective group. Also this blog is free so ALL are welcome.

I only decoded a handful of NBA games so far this year and have yet to really put any time into my NBA decodes but this next week I will be looking to find which patterns they are using right now during the beginning of this NBA season. 

I also want to do some free NCAAB decoding as well to get ready to have a great March Madness for the big dance this year. 


NBA starts tomorrow ~




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~