NBA ~ 1/21

 Los Angeles Lakers 
@
Milwaukee Bucks 

Breakdown:

Bucks lose become 9-6 on season (96)
Lakers = (96) Reverse Ordinal 

Lakers win become 12-4
Vogel (LA) last birthday was 214 days prior to this game 
Vogel next birthday is 21 weeks 4 days after this game 
[124/214]

Bucks lead the all time home series 
47-30
Date today 21/1 [211]
[211] is the 47th prime number 
Bucks lose remain at 47 home series wins -

Buderholzer (Bucks) next all time loss with the Bucks is 55
Wisconsin = 55 RFR
los Angeles Lakers = [257] RO
[257] is the 55th prime number 

Fiserv Forum = (62) FR
Bucks lose become 6-2 at home in Fiserv Forum ~ (62)
-
Fiserv Forum = [64] RFR
Vogel (LA) next win with the Lakers is [64]
-
Vogel next all time win is 415
[415/145] -
Fiserv Forum = 145 Reverse Ordinal 

Milwaukee with a loss becomes 2-2 verse the Western Conference - (22)
(22)nd prime number is 79
LA Lakers = 79 English Ordinal 
Bucks next game verse the Western Conference in the New Orleans Pelicans who also have two 79 ciphers in there team name -
79 is the (22)nd prime number 
Bucks will be 2-2 Vs the Western Conference when facing the Pelicans 

~

Last series game was 10 months 15 days ago ~ [115]
If the Lakers where to lose they would become 11-5 on the season [115]

This stat goes against the Lakers... 


Pick: Los Angeles Lakers (ML)
[little worried about this game ]


lakers are on the road for a six game stretch -
Head to Chicago next then Cleveland 
-
Lakers beat the Bucks then the Bulls they become 9-0 on the road this season ~ [90]
Heading to Cleveland 9-0
Cavaliers = [90] English Ordinal 


Pick: Los Angeles Lakers (ML)

Only 3 games to choose from...

Comments

  1. Not making a pick here but last game between the Jazz/Pelicans was 1/19/21 ends (921) the date ~ (921)
    -
    Van Gundy (NO) birthday is 9/21 ~ (921)
    -
    This is the second game of the double header -
    Van Gundy on start (921)
    ~
    N.O. trails the series
    9-21 in Utah ~ (921)
    ~
    Last game was an easy read [Game One of the double header] ~ (921)
    ~
    Jazz next franchise win is 2019

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stan Van Gundy was born in '59
      A loss makes them 5-9

      That's pretty interesting

      Delete
  2. I talk shit tomas... GO BACK KID NOBODY WAS HERE UNTIL I STARTED POSTING PICKS BRO... U PISS ME OFF.... LIKE LUCAS SAY ALWAYS SAYING MONEY LINE FOR BIG AZZ FAVS COUNTING THAT AS WINS 😂 YOUR WIN LOSE RATIO STILL DONT BALANCE OUT MAKING A GAMBLER MONEY ... SO U ARENT ON A WINNING STREAK... U WANNA BE REWARDED FOR DOING GOOD 30% ... NO NIGGA STILL LOSING MONEY JUS BECAUSE THAT SHIT WIN. AND DONT COVER U COUNT THE WIN ON A FAVORITE 😂..... THEN U THREATENED 2 SHUT IT DOWN BC U AINT GETTING TIPS... U GO BOUT SHIT THE WRONG WAY.... WHEN PPL PUTTING OUT GOOD WORK... NIGGA U. NEED TO BET ON YO SHIT SO U CAN. BIG DOG... IM GON EAT....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told him a long time ago he was turning into a used car salesmen. I was the first in the numbers community selling picks even before Zach. So I take the blame for everybody trying to capitalize off this work. Anybody I ever sold a pick to reached out to me first.

      ToMas your work will draw them in. You're apart of Zach's Patreon market yourself in there with putting out 🔥 🔥 🔥.... The people will come

      Delete
    2. I know I could open a patron and charge 20 a month and get enough people to come. I don't do that I always been the ONLY one giving out free daily picks.
      Please stop with the worthless messages if it is not about decoding no-one cares.

      Delete
    3. I am not giving big dogs out for free ever, never going to happen

      Delete
    4. ToMas you can't make it seem like you called it after the game is over....

      You can't say
      Martin Luther King Jr.=114
      LeBron James=114

      And say you called the upset...

      But I respect your work I see where you go wrong, and I am going to let you figure that out

      Delete
    5. I don't expect anyone to give money right now either. I just started with free plays again.
      I put my info out there for people that want to tip. Don't listen to anyone here talking if you want the facts email me

      Delete
    6. Quit.
      Read the post.
      I never said that I said I added to the code.

      Quit putting these posts out about what I do. If it is not about the games email me.

      Delete
    7. ToMas you don't run anything I'll post whatever I decide to post on here.

      If you can charge $20 a month for your Patreon then do it .

      I told y'all what to do the answers are in the scores.. That's the only way to get your % to rise.

      Delete
    8. Trolls been trolling my page for years and years I am use to the trolling.
      Your right say whatever you want but I can't do better than 100% correct picks since the 13th on all my plays blog and 💰 plays. I don't need your help.

      Delete
  3. Tuff game....Line makes no sense... Unless a player is out for lakers i would go bucks here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selling the GSW/NYK game.
    revalationz2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how delusional you are you picked New Orleans to beat Tampa Bay on Sunday so I don't know where you get you haven't missed a game on since the 12th..... Smh

    Tell yourself whatever you need to

    ReplyDelete
  6. You missed the Minnesota/Memphis on the 13th too and a few days you didn't make a pick... Smh

    But Happy 40+ birthday ToMas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~