NBA ~ 24/1

 I am back to putting in the normal amount of time on these games. I had that Wisconsin game done is like 10 mins and did not do a full breakdown on it but I plan to get back on my basketball win streak stating today 

-

New York Knicks 
@
Portland Trailblazers 

Breakdown:

Game in Oregon [33rd state to union]
New York = [33] RFR
Knicks win become 3-3 verse the Western Conference ~ [33]
Portland, OR. = 137 Reverse Ordinal 
137 is the [33rd] prime number ~ [33]

Trailblazers lose become 8-7
8-7 is 7-8 reversed ~ 78
New York = 78 Reverse Ordinal 

Blazers lead series 67-48
Blazers lose remain at 67 wins
The Moda Center = 67 RFR
Knicks = 67 English Ordinal 
67th Prime number is [331]
Terry Stotts (Portland) next all time loss with Portland is [331] including playoffs ~ [331] the 67th Prime #
67 is the (19th) prime number ~ (19)
Thibodeau (NY) next win is 361
361 is the (19)th square root ~ (19)
(19th) Prime number is  67 

Got a POWER code on this game too. 


Pick: New York Knicks (+3 ) 🌟 

- Blazers = 106 RO 
Blazers win next two games they would become 10-6

The Atlanta Hawks over the Milwaukee Bucks is a game I was considering to put out but it is just to double coded and I don't need a loss but definitely look into that game on Sunday. 

-


NFL -
conference games [NFC/AFC]
Then winners meet in Super Bowl (55)
-
Packers won 4 Super Bowls 
~ since the modern era 
Bills lost 4 Super Bowls also
-
Super Bowl (55) February 7th 2021

Mahomes and Rodgers in them State farm commercials and the rematch of Super Bowl 1 is there and the favorite by the money from what is shown. 

Mahomes verse Brady is a story line in itself so if the Chiefs make it to Super Bowl 55 either NFC team looks good to match up with K.C.

Bills Vs Bucs seem the least likely by the code and I believe that is why the Chiefs vs Bills is the late game on Sunday -

Good Luck this Sunday... 



Comments

  1. NBA 1 23 21

    Golden State +7

    NFL 1 24 21

    Buccaneers +3.5

    Super Bowl Fifty -Five

    Underdog Spread & Or Underdog ML is covering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady next win is 263
    263 is the (56)th prime number ~ (56)

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Antonio Spurs will beat the Washington Wizards today πŸ”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wizards gotta 89 connection and Spurs a 33 connection like Wiz road record with a win though?

      Delete
  4. When I find nice underdogs those who tip will be getting them via email
    revalationz2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thunder will beat clippers...Wizards will win too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the thunder got? I see Wizards got numbers

      Delete
  6. Chris Holtmann stayed on 123 losses on 1/23 Ohio St a super easy call...

    Poirier got his 27th win
    257 is the 55th prime
    Super Bowl 55
    McGregor falls to 22-5
    Raymond James Stadium=225

    Great day yesterday... Good luck today fellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty bro who u like for today

      Delete
    2. After the game is over is easy to show the codes. All games are double coded.

      Delete
  7. What up J?

    NCAAM 1 24 21

    James Madison +5.5

    Fordham +17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomas what make me mad is.... When u have the nerve 2 say... Yea i did that breakdown in 10 mins ... I kno somebody added yo play 2 a parlay and yea yo pick killed it... I keep telling you niggad betting real money.. Not monopoly money Dont comeback and make excuses and say shit like i rushed it but i used the money code from the last game blahblah.. Stop it bro take ya fukin lost like a man.. U always got a excuse...jus dont say shit if u aint saying my bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first blog when I would lose I would put where I went wrong. You can't put a long breakdown out then say you spent 10 minutes on it. Then ask for tips because of the time you invest....

      Delete
    2. Keep trolling and complaining. I am done with both you guys. I get a very high percentage of my games correct. Won on the blog again
      Knicks +4 all day. That is how you win. You can hate every loss I don't mind the trolling just don't ask for no favors. Take care and best of luck this season.

      Delete
  9. I took the knicks MoneyLine.
    How did you know it would be the spread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knicks +4 was all day today it opened at 3.
      I been empathizing take the points always in NBA if under 5 points 1,2,3 or 4 always take the points it will always come out on top in the end.
      I decode basketball different I am a decoder/handicapper in basketball.

      Also said Spurs win and Raptors.

      I did send out the Hawks +300 but lost that.
      Young being out was what I missed but if I sent you that play email me for the underdog play tomorrow

      Delete
    2. Don't listen to these people who talk and show no work before the game. Anyone can make points after any game
      All games are double coded.
      revalationz2012@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~