NCAA/NBA ~ 1/23

 Last game I called Purdue over Ohio State and called Wisconsin to win the other day (πŸ’° play) because of this code ~

Ohio State vs Wisconsin there next game on 1/23 ~ (123)
Wisconsin won to become 12-3 last game ~ (123)
Holtmann (Ohio State) got loss (123) verse Purdue ~ (123)
Wisconsin Badgers on the 123rd season ~ (123)
Ohio State also got loss 1132 vs Purdue last game

- To set up this game on 1/23 ~ (123)

Ohio State Buckeyes 
@
Wisconsin Badgers 

Breakdown:

Game at the Kohl Center 
Kohl Center = (111) English Ordinal 
Badgers win become 11-1 at home this year ~ (111)
Holtmann (Ohio State) B/D is 11/11

Ohio State with a loss becomes 5-5 away this year ~ [55]
Madison, WI. = [55] RFR
Wisconsin = [55] RFR
Date Numerology of [55]
(1+23+20+21=[55])
Ohio State loss 5-5 away ~ [55]
Next road game they play Iowa
Iowa Hawkeyes = [55] FR -
-
Ohio State losses becomes 11-5 on the year - [11x5=[55]

Ohio State comes into Madison, WI. with a record of 11-4 ~ (114)
Gard (WI.) next win is (114)
Madison = (114) Reverse Ordinal 

Badgers = [133] Reverse Ordinal 
Wisconsin wins becomes 13-3 on the year ~ [133]
~
Wisconsin next win this year is (13)
Last series game Wisconsin won 
70-57 by a total of (13) points


Pick: Wisconsin Badgers (ML)


Appreciate all the love you guys showed for my birthday.
I did not have a lot of time to look at the games but still want to leave a daily discussion thread for NBA
if I get time I will try to share some notes in the comment section but I was busy all day today and will be sleep til the afternoon tomorrow but if I see any clues for the NBA on 1/23 I will leave my findings in the comment section -

My bad on the call Dallas/San Antonio yesterday. Let's get back on a winning streak 






Comments

  1. I am Real upset about the wrong call yesterday
    I plan to even step it up more now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suns should win game two of the back2back games verse the Nuggets. Denver won game on Phoenix should win game two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detroit to cover +6.5 against 76ers. As usual the 76ers away record stinks. 🀣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~