NBA ~ 1/12 (Updated)

 San Antonio Spurs 
@
Oklahoma City Thunder 

Breakdown:

Thunder trail regular season series 
78-96
Spurs next win is (97)
Chesapeake Energy Arena = (97) FR
Ninety Seven = [55] FR
Spurs come in this game 5-5 ~ [55]
Thunder lose become 5-5 on the season ~ [55]
Thunder play the Lakers next
Los Angeles Lakers = 257 RO
257 is the [55]th prime number ~ [55]
Thunders coach all time record with a loss is 5-5 ~ [55]
Spurs win become 5-5 in the conference this season ~ [55]

Chesapeake Energy Arena is also called the Thunderdome 
The Thunderdome = 65 RFR
spurs win become 6-5 on the season 
Thunder with a loss remain at 65 all time home series wins ~ 65


Pick: San Antonio Spurs 
(worried about this game a little) 
[Use Caution]


Add a game I like More... 


Indiana Pacers 
@
Golden State Warriors 

Breakdown:

Both teams come into this game 6-4 on the season 
-
Pacers lose they become 6-5 [65]
Game in California 
California = [65] RFR
-
Pacers play Portland next 
Game in Oregon 
Portland Oregon = 75 FR
Pacers lose to the Warriors and then beat the Blazers they will be 7-5
~75~

Warriors win they become 7-4 (74)
Next game they head to Denver to play the Nuggets
Denver Colorado = (74) RFR
THEN they head to Phoenix to play the Sun's in Arizona 
Arizona = [84] English Ordinal 
Warriors win they leave Arizona after beating the Suns 8-4 ~ [84]

These are all subject to change with one win or loss incorrect out of the bunch but if this trend was to continue we would have around 5 winners here with this one decode. 

Pick: Golden State Warriors 🌟 

- Still testing the waters 💧 💧 



Subject to adding more til Tip Off

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. To be honest little worried about that game.
      If you bet yes ML and if you can get points I recommend to take them always at least for basketball

      Delete
    2. Just added another game I like better (GSW)

      Delete
  2. Attention -

    I put in hours of work in a day decoding because I sell picks. I come back to do free plays on the blog every couple of months and put out plays that are no 💰 plays I sell. I do that hoping to help make you guys some extra cash. For the work and time I put in I hope to see some tips. Always greatly appreciated.
    Once it gets to the point I feel I am not making money for the plays I give out I will stop for a while. I know there are plenty of real people that respect what I do and do look out and throw me tips and I do this for them individuals
    It is just common courtesy to help the hand that is helping you.
    I respect that type of Man or Woman.
    Now let's try to get these games broken-down and get some winners.
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the warriors pick... I really like. The thunder 2 win... I got like a solid 4 games trying 2 do a 100 6 teamer.... I like the rockets a lil tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thunder could possibly win. Spurs would become 5-6 with a loss. Corona Virus =56

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tomas and Joey do you guys sell picks ?? Or have patreons?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rockets =112
    Nets = 112
    Today is 1/12 (Jan 12th).
    Gonna parlay Nets ML, Rockets +4.5, Thunder ML, Duke ML.
    Also, Boston college can beat Miami - Miami becomes 5-6 with a loss.
    “Corona Virus” = 56.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~