NBA/NCAA ~ 1/22

 Denver Nuggets 
@
Phoenix Suns

Breakdown:

Arizona = 42 RFR
nuggets win become 4-2 away

Phoenix losses becomes 3-2 home
Denver = 32 FR

date Numerology of (64)
[1+22+20+21=(64)]
Suns lose become 6-4 verse the West 
Denver Nuggets = (64) RFR

Malone (Denver) next win is 266
Williams (Suns) next loss is 266

Nuggets next franchise win is 2170 [217] -
Williams (Sun's) with a loss remains at [217] all time wins including playoffs ~ [217]

-

Nuggets lose become 3-3 at home 
Nuggets = 33 RFR

Suns win become 7-3 Vs the Western Conference - [73]
Suns = [73] English Ordinal 

Phoenix Arizona = 85 FR
Arizona = 105 Reverse Ordinal 
Suns win lead all time series 105-85

This is all time series game (190)
Denver Nuggets = (190) Reverse Ordinal -
Malone (Denver) next loss with Denver is (190)
-
Malone next all time regular season win is 257
257 is the [55]th prime number ~ [55]
Phoenix, AZ. = [55] FR


No Pick -



Michigan Wolverines 
@
Purdue Boilermakers 

Breakdown:

Date Numerology of (64)
[1+22+20+21=(64)]
Michigan = (64) English Ordinal 
Purdue with a loss becomes 6-4 in the Big Ten ~ (64)
Michigan and (64) hit often 

Last series game Michigan won 71-63 by 8 points
Michigan gets 8th win this season in the Big Ten ~ 8

Purdue = [32] RFR
game in Lafayette 
Lafayette = [32] FR
[32]nd prime number is 131
Michigan wins becomes 13-1 on year
-
Michigan plays Indiana next
Indiana = 137 RO. 
137 is the (33)rd prime number 
Howard has 31 win with back to back wins he gets win (33) vs Indiana 
-
After Indiana Michigan plays the Northwestern Wildcats 
Wildcats = 91 English Ordinal 
Michigan wins they will be 9-1 vs the Big Ten when they play the Wildcats 
~91~

Few codes stand out for a Purdue win though ~
Michigan losses becomes 12-2 on the date 12/2
-
Painter (Purdue) next win with Purdue is 349
349 is the (70)th prime number 
Purdue wins becomes 7-0 at home on the year ~70~
-
Purdue next franchise win is 1849
1849 is the [43]rd triangular number 
Mackey Arena = [43] FR
[43] is the 14th prime number ~ 14
Howard (Michigan) next loss is 14


No Pick -


Dallas Mavericks 
@
San Antonio Spurs 

Breakdown:

Date today 1/22 also written 22/1
San Antonio = 122 English Ordinal 
All time series game 221

Spurs lead all time series at home 
77-35
Spurs next all time home series win is (78)
Mavericks lose become 7-8 on the season ~ (78)

AT&T Center = 34 FR
Spurs win become 3-4 at home
-
AT&T Center = 56 RFR
Mavs lose become 5-6 away
San Antonio Texas = 56 FR
-
Both teams on the season 

-

Dallas comes into this game [7-7]
[7x7=(49)]
Spurs are [7-7] vs West Conference 
[7x7=(49)]
-
Popovich [S.A.] born in 1949 ('49)
Dallas = (49) English Ordinal 
The AT&T Center = (49) FR
San Antonio, TX. = (49) FR
Carlisle (Dallas) next all time loss including playoffs with the Mavs is 490 ~ (49)

~

San Antonio Texas = [88] RFR
Dallas wins Spurs become 8-8 on the season ~ [88]
Mavericks next all time franchise win is [88] -

Spurs lose become 2-3 Vs division (23)
Dallas Mavs = (23) FR

Mavs win become 4-2 Vs the West [42]
Spurs = [42] Reverse Ordinal 

Dallas = 113 Reverse Ordinal 
This is the 113th all time series game in San Antonio ~ 113
Spurs lose remain on 113 series wins
113 is the [30]th prime number ~ [30]
Both teams from Texas 
Texas = [30] RFR


Pick: San Antonio Spurs (+2.5 ) 💰 

- Odds come out at 2.5 ~ [25]
[25]th prime number is 97
Spurs win become 9-7 on season - 97


-


I am putting these picks out free on a daily basis.  I am not asking for money from anyone period. 
If you want to tip that would be appreciated. 

Last day I called a wrong game was the 13th between Memphis/Minnesota where I even put the 38 code out for Minnesota to win and both teams to go 3-8 but then said it was not going to happen so I lost that game. 
Since then I have been sticking with the heavier coded team because of course all games are double coded but the heavier coded team has came through every game since the 13th.

These are all no charge and I am doing this free.
I could easily go on patron and make money but I choose not to so that should speak for itself. If I wanted the money I could be making hundreds of dollars a month no problem but I don't do that. Instead I put in hours of work a day for free on this blog at upside down truth for you. 

Please Avoid These negative comments I can't stop the trolls from trolling but I am done responding to comments that are not related to helping you make money it is just a waste of time and space when I could be decoding more games. Anyone that wants to share any work please do in the comment section. The more work the better and I hope people can learn to decode these sports games from the free daily work I share. 

AGAIN... 

This is a free blog. 
I am not asking anyone here for money. 

If you make money from my picks and can tip of course it would be appreciated.

95% would never tip anyway. I been doing this over a half decade and only a few real people out there and you guys know who you are much respect.

Let's Work and Good Luck 


Today is my Birthday so I will be gone most the day but I will check in. 









Comments

  1. Thanks for all you do Tomas! Happy birthday as well! Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO... LETS GET THIS GUY A BIRTHDAY GIFT... FOR KEEPING THE SITE UP AND RUNNING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS...HAPPY BDAY FOOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I appreciate it and you are one of the few real cats I respect.
      I don't want to argue with you brother

      Thanx

      Delete
  3. Where to send? I'll slide something Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My PayPal is my email address revalationz2012@gmail.com

      If you can tip make sure to let me know so I can send you bonus plays

      Revalationz2012@gmail.com is my email hit me up

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Tomas!! Enjoy your day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello , who do you have winning the big Connor Mcgregor fight tomorrow Night ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Thomas we appreciate what you do . Just wanted to see if you were going to break down the big Connor Mcgregor fight tomorrow night ? I hope all is well and your having a good Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it.
      I don't do UFC much but can take a look for you

      Delete
  7. Parlay the Spurs with the Pistons and the Pacers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all you do man...Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this Mavs/Spurs game don't come back to haunt me. It was a real tough double coded read but I put all my stock into that 49 code.
    I was not going to leave a pick today but decided to run with the Spurs. Worried looking at the game at halftime. If I do lose I am not forcing picks so if I can find a strong free Play after this win or lose I will be putting breakdowns out daily with no pick a the least but I should get you at minimum 5 free plays out the week.
    Not going to lie more and more is opening up in the NBA so I would rather send high quality picks 5 times a week than send a free pick everyday. I need to win at a high percentage.

    Best of luck and Go Spurs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had mavs... But after i was wrong ya last 2 i aint say shit lol... Had bucks but aint touch that game

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~