NBA ~ 1/11

Toronto Raptors 
@
Portland Trailblazers 

Breakdown:

Toronto Raptors record is 2-7
With a win they become 3-7 Vs Portland ~ (37)
Portland = (37) FR
Toronto plays Charlotte next
Charlotte is from North Carolina 
N.C. = (37) Reverse Ordinal 
Raptors beat Portland they will be 
3-7 when they play Charlotte (37)
They will play Charlotte back2back
I expect them to win one lose one
When they finish both games against Charlotte I expect them to be 4-7 [47]
Charlotte, NC = [47] FR
(Could lose the first game win the second game?) 
There next game is verse the Dallas Mavericks 
Dallas = 49 English Ordinal 

Toronto is 1-5 away this season - 15
With a win in Portland there road record will be 2-5 (25)
Oregon = (25) RFR


pick: Toronto Raptors (+4.5 )
- Always take the points in NBA




 Indiana Pacers 
@
Sacramento Kings 

Breakdown:

Pacers record is 6-3 on the season 
Pacers lose to Sacramento become 
6-4 on the season 
They head to California next...
California = 65 RFR
-
After that they head to Portland 
Portland Oregon = 75 FR
-or-
Pacers lose to the Kings Pacers become - 6-4
If they win in Cali and Oregon after that they would be 8-4 (84)
After playing Portland they play the Suns still on the road heading to Arizona 
Arizona = (84) English Ordinal 
~
Sacramento Kings beat the Pacers they become 5-6 [56]
[56] The Number of the Year !
Kings play Portland next
Portland Oregon = [56] RFR
-
Kings with a win become 4-3 @ home
Kings then play Portland @ home
Kings lose to Portland become 4-4 @ home ~ (44)
The Kings remain at home the next 2 games after they play Portland
Next game the Kings play the LAC
Clippers = (44)
The Kings last home game would be verse the Pelicans 
With a loss to N.O. the Kings would be 4-5 at home ~ [45]
N.O. Pelicans = [45] FR


Pick: Sacramento Kings (+4.5 )
- Take The Points!!! 


These games can be set up several different ways and things can always change so if you pick any games besides the Raptors and Kings (W/pts) 
That is your call. 


I am looking at several different ways to decode these NBA Games starting like this. 
Adding more coding always helps. 



Comments

  1. Crazy nba day all dogs might cover or win..... I know for a fact i have a 100% winner i do different shit then u tomas but sometimes stuff u say add up to a way i pick my games

    GRIZZLIES 🔐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grizz fav but was a dog last night fyi

      Delete
    2. U got any other dogs tonight?

      Delete
    3. No joke 1 of hardest days... I honestly only can see blazers and bucks covering.... And still those 2 are tuff... But. Grizz fa sho

      Delete
    4. Aight bet bro. Grizzlies are favorites now

      Delete
  2. DON'T ALWAYS TAKE THE POINTS IF YOU THINK THE UNDERDOG WINS... TAKE THE ML...

    You will cost yourself money

    ReplyDelete
  3. This how we gotta get the blog back... I been hot asf ... Jus saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I decoded these two games are more testing the waters because NBA is always tough to catch onto in the beginning of the year but I will figure it out

      Delete
  4. 1 game aint shit to pick... Im a compulsive gambler i never a win enuff its the thrill fa me.. Like flying sending off them things and waiting on them 2 land luved that feelingg checking that tracking... Im talking to much nah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like all favorites so far... I guess thats y shit looked so har for me.... Cavs was fav... So im gonna lose almsost 400 on grizz... Mught toss something on cavs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So look like bucks covers and grizz wonn made me some money... I ain read u had raptors TOMAS.. SO I PARLAYED THE 2 FOR $50....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you took the points like I recommended. Basketball taking the points over the ML will always come through in the long run.

      Good call on the Grizz

      Delete
    2. Taking underdogs with the points instead of ML is the quickest way to lose money in the long run...

      Like I said before we are decoders and not handicappers.. Our first responsibility is to get the winner right not to try to add a safety net if we're wrong.

      Grizzlies good money
      Kings good money

      Raptors going to struggle this year because they're no longer apart of the script.

      Delete
    3. I decode NBA different than anyone and I don't show all my decodes. I promise anyone seeing this is you can take points between 1 and 5 take them it will help in the long run.
      Example if you parleyd the three picks and lost because of that one point because you wanted that little extra money you not only lost out on that bet you placed you lost out on 8 times that much because you wanted that little extra money.
      The way I decode basketball always take the points because that is how I decode basketball
      I don't do it with football or baseball or hockey or soccer. I only at take the points in basketball and if you listened you won today 8 times what you bet if you took
      Atlanta -6 (in comments)
      Plus the other two picks +4.5

      Delete
    4. You've been decoding NBA the same since I found this blog. Which is why your win % stays the same. Which is why in NFL you keep coming up with Pittsburgh winning the SB. But good ATS picks last night.

      Sacramento ML
      Washington ML
      $100 paid $828
      (Which os what I played)

      Sacramento +5
      Toronto +5
      Atlanta -6
      $100 paid $600

      That extra $228 a day is about another 85k a year



      Delete
  7. Took the points on both games. Also had Devonta Smith winning MVP (which he did) MVP - 51, Devonta Smith - 51

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good work brother I know you are happy.

      Email me
      revalationz2012@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Csb u need 2 start putting yo shit in here instead of just wanting freebies

      Delete
  8. I got a parlay im certain gon smack.... Tomas yo duke pick win i gt cha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo i’ll send my shit in here next time I find something good. My bad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~