Decoding D Decode the Gronxt

The Gronxt in my opinion is on of the better decoders in the world that does not get heard or talked about nearly enough.
*** For those not religious religion is a HUGE part of decoding so real talk put that disagreement to the side.
This guy deserves   respect and more attention. I always hear these other names and because he does not decode sports he gets unnoticed. I feel obligations to make a statement that the Gronxt needs to be recognized at least. The decision after is on you but checking out his work is a must. He is one of my favorites point blank and I hope you check him out on youtube while you still got a chance.
That is all I got to say so please check him out, gone.

Comments

  1. I have not heard of him, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the rapture does happen, where do we go to escape all the chaos?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~