Super Bowl Decode (part one)

Super Bowl decoding (Along with other Finals in sports) come into the season with more that one scripted Super Bowl for that season. Example last year the Colts vs Vikings was a Super Bowl that could have been used. New England played the Falcons last season having Brady play all the NFL teams with birds on there helmets in the NFC now besides the Cardinals. If New England goes to another Super Bowl there is a good chance it is verse the Cardinals seeing he all ready played the other 3 bird teams on there helmets in the NFC in the Super Bowl (Falcons, Seahawks & the Eagles)
Yet there is a trilogy Brady can also for fill playing the Giants and Eli Manning (98) for a third time. So these are the two plays for another N.E. Super Bowl
New England  vs  New York Giants  
-or- 
New England  vs  Arizona Cardinals  

Another script for the Super Bowl holds a 666 code and I believe that the next time either on of these teams play in a Super Bowl it will be vs each other and I feel using the triple six code you can find the winner. Them 2 teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Dallas Cowboys. If the Cowboys beat the Steelers in a Super Bowl then both there Super Bowl records will be 6-3 (666) Triple Six 

I feel with the age of Big Ben that this Super Bowl would have to happen soon and out of the three games above this is the one I like best for Super Bowl LII (52)
Yet Brady is nearing the end of his career also so if they plan on him going to another S.B. it would have to be soon also. I feel that 5 was the limit for Brady (5th age) but due to all the decoding now a days I could see N.E. go back to lose and lose money like the Cavs did to decoders in these NBA Finals.
Pittsburgh Steelers  
-vs- 
Dallas Cowboys  

Again I do not think New England will be in Super Bowl 52 (but I could be wrong) I am just showing there is codes for N.E. to go to Super Bowl 52 along with many other Games that can be coded for Super Bowl LII (52)
I do think codes will come out from now until Super Bowl 52 showing who will play in Super Bowl 52 so we need to pay attention to the clues and not get tricked to easy like with Lebrons 444 coding or misdirected from the 35 code (King James = 35) to make the wrong decision.

I am still decoding Super Bowl 52 and will post more of my decodes out as the season approaches. I have not yet picked my pick for Super Bowl 52 but will continue to put out coded Super Bowls that the script could always change to. More coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~