Triple D on the NBA Finals

Decoding Sports only gets bigger by the public as each day passes.
Two of the top known sports decoders (Top 5 no doubt) are Zach & RFG. Both of these decoders do more than just sports and I myself have learned alot of hidden knowledge  from each of these men. I have nothing but respect for both Zach and RFG. 

Both say the finals would be Warriors and Cleveland before the playoffs began.
Both say it will go 7 games.
RFG says that Lebron will win his 4th ring in 7 games.
Zach I have not heard pick a winner BUT his blog is all over a Cleveland win.

My point is that because of RFG picking the Cavs the day the finals started and Zachs people on his blog pushing a Cavaliers win has put Way More money on Cleveland and not only that but backed Alot of money off a Warriors win. Just keep that in mind as the Finals unfold.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~