Important Information to know about my Decodes

The main part of my decode is a portion I will not share.
I feel if I share this part of my decode it will trend and change.
In the playoffs this part of the code was used a tad different but
still used and I just realized it now. 
Regular Season I went like 60 out of 70, even better more like 58 out of 65. There are people here to clarify that statement plus all the work is saved on my blog.
I plan on coming back on September 10th with NFL Picks so keep an eye out. In the meantime  I will be trying to decode Super Bowl LII/52.

Comments

  1. ever tried decoding golf? the second major starts tomorrow. U.S. Open

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, I just took a brief look at the leaderboard from day 1 at the US Open, and all hands on deck for Dustin Hunter Johnson for day 2...

    He is so far behind the leader now that he has to attack the golf course tomorrow to gain ground. If he falls further behind he is done...

    I ask the questions, why is it so that...

    ...he is in shared 102th position after day 1, with a birth numerology of 112, chasing his 2nd US Open in a row, just fathered his 2nd child, a couple of days ago?

    ...he is now 32 years 11 months and 23 days old (321123)?

    ... attac (k), 12213 (11)

    ... he fell behind at hole #14, #15 and #17. At 14 he scored 7, 2 over par. For the day he is at 75. Isn't 75 one of the numbers we learned from the recent Penguins Stanley Cup?

    ...Johnson won his 1st major in Pittsburgh last year, married to the daughter of Wayne Gretzky. At hole #16 he scored his only birdie of the day (2, one under par). If he wins this one it will be his 2nd major and his 16th PGA tour victory...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~