Super Bowl Decode (part six)

I have plugged in another strong possibility for another AFC team that could be in Super Bowl 52 with the Indianapolis Colts. If the Colts where to go to Super Bowl 52 it would be verse the New York Giants. Colts are in the 64th season (64) and the Giants are in the 92 season and could come in there (93)rd season as NFC champions. (64 + 92 = 156) (911 is the 156th prime number)
17 years ago plus coming off the 71st NBA season.
It would be the third time these two teams played in a championship game, playing in 1958 and 1959. This would be the trilogy between the Giants and Colts.
I realize it is only June so I have decided to look more into these two games  before finalizing my decision but I have came too the conclusion that one of the two teams will be in Super Bowl 52 in the 98th NFL season.
2013 the Colts played the Chiefs in the playoffs with the Colts winning that playoff game 45-44. Like I showed earlier:
4+5=(9) 4+4=(8) (98)th NFL season will hold one of these two teams in Super Bowl LII/52.
Overall I will take a little bit longer on my final prediction for this years super bowl But I may have pinned it down to 2 games.

Kansas City Chiefs  vs  Philadelphia Eagles
-or-
Indianapolis Colts  vs  New York Giants

Part 6 coming soon

Comments

  1. I am really starting to lean on that Colts/Giants Super Bowl for this year with the Chiefs/Eagles the secondary game or even Super Bowl 53 possibly. I am finding good codes for both of these teams but the Colts/Giants have some nice codes for this season.
    I will be looking into both games heavy for SB52.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~