I need Help PLEASE

I am looking for a lawyer to take down this corrupt Aurora Medical Center.
My wife has been getting fucked around for over a year and a half by her doctor and over 4 other doctors that are involved.
Check I have enough proof to get PAID and whoever can direct me to a lawyer willing to take on this case We WILL get Paid. I have so much proof that it is undeniable. I promise.
Whoever can help I promise to return the favor in cash and help in other ways.
I try and help all of you every day and I am asking for help back.
Appreciate it more than you know for I am about to lose my wife.
Please help or find me help and I will return the favor, more than you realize once I break this corrupt system off.
I Have the proof. Just need a trustful hand.

Comments

  1. pulling for you bro. like i said. stop following zachary the jew boy hubbard. real last name is greenblatt. a jewish name. like i said you're in this predicament because he's a curse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow his facts
      Obvious Jewish
      If he knows or not
      Zachary Greenblatt works for the elite
      Also obvious...

      Thx Jay Dee

      Delete
  2. Thomas, sorry to hear about the situation you and your wife are in. What state do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called FOX 6 (666) Thinking they would help until I realized all these punks help eachother and come to find out this is happening all over our nation. I got enough proof it would be inhuman for a Judge to disagree.
    Appreciate all and any help, TY

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is all kinds of natural stuff that works on the body. Have you tried any.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~