Super Bowl LII Decode (part 4)

Now that my prediction for Super Bowl 52 is out...

Kansas City Chiefs  -vs-  Philadelphia Eagles  

I will be putting out information in sections that I labled as part # ect. There are several ways to decode the Super Bowl as well as there are several scripts available to use in Super Bowl 52. Matter a fact I like this match up even a little better for Super Bowl 53/LIII
but I found enough through the codes to see them use this script for Super Bowl 52. Here are a couple codes I ran across...
.  
Super Bowl LII (Flipped/Mirror = 117) (11×7= {77})
{[Two Sevens]} (27) There has been six second year QBs to make the Super Bowl. Doug Peterson will be the seventh second year QB to make it to a Super Bowl (27) • {77} • [LII/117]
A rookie has yet to play or start in a Super Bowl yet, but that may be broken this year depending on Alex Smiths performance. I expect it to be broken this year.

The NBA Finals where done how I predicted they would finish with the Golden State Warriors defeating the Cleveland Cavaliers The series did go 5 games. 5 games on the 5th age code. I had 4,5 and 7 game finishes but should of seen the 5 game code clearer.
Golden State is originally from Philadelphia as the Warriors relate to the Chiefs. Chiefs/Warriors. Philadelphia is a huge part of the 5th age code. 1947 was the year the Golden State Warriors won the first NBA Finals as 2017 was the last Finals also won by the Warriors, Alpha/Omega coding. The Chiefs where in the first Super Bowl 1/16/1967 and will be in the last Super Bowl on 2/4/2018, if we get there, Alpha/Omega coding.
Like I stated with the NBA 5th age code the Warriors played Revelation 121/49 and ended the King James Bible seeing Revelation is the final book. Same Theroy.

The reason I put this code out first is because some people refuse to read this code correctly. That way this part of the code is forgotten just like the NBA part from me was.
I really do have pleanty more codes I will be releasing soon so stay tuned for part 5 (5).


Comments

  1. Last year the Colts played the Vikings in Minnesota....the Colts won 34-6...using the mirror 643 is the 117th prime number....it also brought both team records to 7-7 for the season...let's look at who played in Super Bowl 28 & Super Bowl 40...I believe the date was 12/13/16...12+13+16=41..4+1=5 is your 5 age code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Bowl 28 Dallas won 30-13 over the Bills, and Super Bowl 40 Pittsburgh won 21-10 over the Seahawks

    One Super Bowl ended 52-17....Dallas over the Bills....hard to ignore your Dallas vs Pittsburgh Super Bowl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~